Chapter 6

Mary Margaret was the first to protest Emma's plan.
     "Absolutely not," she said, "we already talked about this, we don't need to give her up to save Hook."
     "Just think about it, " Emma urged as she tried to convince her mother, "we came here to get Hook and then get out as quick as possible. Why wait for some magical solution to just appear when there's one right in front of us."
     "Emma, think rationally, you're not the dark one anymore, you're the savior. We have to do what's right. " Regina replied.
     "Screw what's right. I want to get Hook and then get out of here. And I'm doing it with or without you guys. "
     The group knew that it would be pointless to argue with Emma on this, so they reluctantly agreed. Meg had given them a paper with instructions on how to access Hook. They used the locator spell to find them. Apparently Granny's was popular in the Underworld, too, because that's where Hercules and Meg were.
Everyone sat with them in a booth and they discussed their plan of action.
     "So you suggest that we just... Call his name?" Hercules asked
     "He's the God of this place, he knows everything that goes on!" Emma said. She had been doing all the talking since she was the one making up this plan.
     "And what happens after that?" Meg asked.
     "We use magic. Squid ink, to be exact. We neutralize him and make him tell us how to get Hook." As Emma said this everyone gave her a look. They knew she didn't have squid ink.
     "All right. Let's do it." Meg agreed. They all got out of their both and went outside. Emma called to Hades and he appeared with a sad look in his eyes. They didn't bother to ask why, because Emma had used her magic to conjure up a pair of magical cuffs onto both Hercules and Meg.
     "I'm taking your deal." Emma said to Hades. He used magic to put Meg and Hercules by his side. "Now how can we get to Killian."
"Follow me. " He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter: Readers find out what happened to Hades before be was called upon by Emma.