Chapter 5

Hades wanted to make a deal. His deal was to give them Hook and in return he would take Meg. They hadn't know Hercules and Meg for long, but they knew that they couldn't give away Meg for their own selfish purposes.
     After they had failed to make a decision, Hades left but told them to keep his deal in mind. Of course, Mary Margaret had been the voice of reason. She insisted that there were other ways to get to Hook then giving Meg away, and everyone believed.    
     Hercules and Meg told them what they should do and they parted ways.
The small band of heroes walked to where they needed to go. The graveyard. Once they got there they searched around for his grave. And then they stumbled upon it. A large grave with Killian Jones engraved on it.
     "All right. Let's do this." Emma said. Apparently only the person he loved most could enter. To enter she simply had to rest her hand over his name on the stone.
     She did as she was supposed to and a long staircase opened up for her. She slowly started to walk down. The others tried to follow but the opening shut when they tried. Now all they could do was wait.
     Meanwhile, Emma continued to walk downward. She entered a dark room with many types of strange instruments and syringes. After a while she began to hear the screams of someone all too familiar.
Her Killian was chained to the wall on his knees. She ran up to him and stroked his face. He screamed again and his eyes closed. When his eyes opened again he looked sadly at Emma.
     "Killian. Killian come on we have to go." She urged.
     "No! We can't go he'll find us and then we're both done for." Hook said.
     "Killian, come with me. We're gonna save you but we can't do it here let's go!." Emma said. She hurriedly tried to pull him with her but the chains refused to let him move. Suddenly, footsteps could be heard in the distance.
     "Emma you have to go. Save yourself. I know you'll find a way to save me but this is not it."
     "Wait. Take this," said Emma. She pulled the chained ring off her neck and placed it around his.
     "My survivor necklace. Ironic, since I'm dead." He was silent for a moment, "I love you Emma. "
     "I love you too. Don't worry. I will find you." A single tear ran down her face and she ran up the stairs. He disappeared behind a man who had entered the room. As Emma turned around for the last time, she heard his screams. The man had seen her; and he was being punished.
     Emma returned back to her family and friends.
     "Did Hercules and Meg tell us where we could find them if we needed anything?" Asked Emma.
     "Yea. What are we gonna do? Did you find him? What's our plan?" Asked Regina.
     "It's simple." replied Emma, "We're gonna give him Meg."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter: Emma may not be the dark one anymore, but readers will definitely see a dark side to her in Chapter 6. After much debating, Emma and the gang meet up with Hercules and Meg, and then Emma's plan goes into action.