chapter 9

Jimin's P.O.V.
The next morning I woke up to find Jungkook hugging onto me tightly. He was still sleeping, so I waited about half an hour for him to wake up.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked when he opened his eyes.

He nodded, "I need to use the bathroom." Jungkook got up and stumbled over.

I waited for him to come out, but he was taking way too long.

Deciding to check on him, I got up and knocked on the door.

"Jungkook?" I asked while knocking the second time. After getting no response, I put my ear to the door and heard muffled sniffles coming from the other side.

I sighed and walked around the house to find a bobby pin or something I could pick the lock with. I finally found a small piece of metal and quickly picked the lock with it. I slowly opened the door and saw Jungkook curled up against the wall and he was crying into his knees.

I picked him up and carried him back into the room. I gently place him on the bed and sat next to him. "What's wrong?" I asked while wiping a tear away from his eye with my thumb. "I was scared you were just going to use me."

I looked at him confused. "I'd never use anyone. And if there was someone being scared of that happening it should be be." I gently said, trying not to hurt his feelings.

"I'm sorry." He simply said, looking up at the ceiling.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. " I said. "Tell you what, we should go get ice cream. It'll get your mind off of stuff."

Jungkook got up and winced as he walked. "Or maybe we should stay in today. You look hurt." I said while watching the younger from the bed.

"But.... I want ice cream." Jungkook says pouting. "Wait here." I put on some shoes and grabbed the keys to my car. I got in the car and drive off to the store.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I stood in the middle if the room in shock. I sighed and layed on the bed. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

Jimin's P.O.V.
I got to the store and I bought tons if junk food. Ice cream, cookies, chips, sodas, and candy.

I'm not really sure what Jungkook likes so I threw in random stuff. I drove back home and walked in the door. It was quiet. I hoped he wasn't crying again.

To my surprise, he was back to sleeping. He was snuggled in the sheets and his hair was messy. I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his head.

When leaving the room, I quietly closed the door. I carried the bags into the kitchen and started to out the ice cream away so it wouldn't melt. I played some music quietlyand I put all the groceries away.

I decided to make a sundae for Jungkook, so I tried to get a plate from the top shelf. I jumped and tried to get a plate but my short arms couldn't reach. I tapped the plate with my finger tip and it came falling down. I tried to stop it from making any noise but it was too late.

The plate shattered into pieces and I heard Jungkook walking into the kitchen. "Uh oh..."

"What was that?" He asked, still looking a bit sleepy. "N-nothing." I said standing in front of the broken plate. He move me out of the way and started to clean it up. "Jungkook, you're going to cut yourself." I said, taking the pieces out of his hands.

Jungkook ignored what I said and he kept picking up the small shards. He picked up a small piece and dropped it back on the floor. "Ouch." He said while sucking in his thumb.

"Let me see." I stood on my toes and tried to pull his finger out of his mouth. He showed me the cut and I went to the bathroom to get some rubbing alcohol and a bandaid. Jungkook sat in a chair in the dining room and held his hand with a paper towel.

I poured some rubbing alcohol on it to clean it off. He swung his head back when it touched his cut. I quickly put a bandaid on it and got up. I swept away the rest of the pieces and carefully threw them in the trash.

Then, I washed my hands and attempted to reach for another plate. Jungkook came up from behind me and took the plate down for me.

"Thank you." I said smiling. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pecked my cheek. I blushed and walked over to the freezer to take out the ice cream. I served myself some vanilla and strawberry ice cream and put random candy on it. Jungkook had simply chosen vanilla and chocolate with whipped cream and Oreos.

We both sat in the dining room and ate our ice creams.

I was chewing on a gummy worm when Jungkook reached over and put some whipped cream on my nose. I giggled and tried to lick it off.

Jungkook chuckled and ate his ice cream, watching me suffer. I pouted and ate the rest of my ice cream. There was a sprinkle on the table and I flicked it at Jungkook. He looked at it then put it in his mouth. Jungkook smiled and got up to put his plate in the sink.

I pushed my plate to the side and I brought my knees up to my chest. I hugged my knees and rested my head on them.