chapter 12

Jimin's P.O.V.
I woke up the next morning feeling extremely sore. Jungkook was still sleeping so I was quiet. He seemed really worried when he got home yesterday.
I looked at my arms and I felt disgusted. I looked up to see Jungkook. I lightly pecked his lips and played with his hair. He mumbled a bit and I smiled to myself, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"I love you Jungkookie. " I spoke softly into his chest.
"I love you too." He smiled cheekily.
I looked up at him shocked. He was awake the whole time. I lightly punched his chest but he held onto my wrists so I wouldn't do anything.
"So you love me?" "No!" I screamed playfully and pulled out of his grasp. I tried to run away but my legs gave out. Again.
Jungkook sighed and got off the bed. I reached my arms out to him so that he could carry me. He picked me up and placed me back on the bed and putting the hood to my onesie back on my head. I sat in my spot and swung my legs.
"I don't want to go to school anymore." My eyes began to water and I looked down at my feet.
Jungkook picks my head back up and makes me look at him. "Jimin, you need to go to school." I looked away and his my face in the sheets. "I don't want to." Jungkook sat in the bed. "You're going to school, like it or not."
"Jungkookieeeeee."
"You. Are. Going." He got off the bed and walked out of the room. I started too feel drowsy thinking about school, so I fell asleep.
Jungkook's P.O.V.
I walked out of the room and sat in the living room. I wasn't going to let Jimin drop out of school. Part of me thought it was my fault. And it was. I made him go through all of the stuff he feared.
I suddenly had an idea. Maybe I can switch our classes so that we can have all of them together. I got up and walked back into the room to put on some clothes. Jimin was already asleep so it wasn't so hard to sneak out. I smiled to myself as I got in my car.
It was the middle of a school day so I knew someone, maybe a whole lot of people were in the front office.
When I got there it felt like any other day. The lady at the front desk had her glasses at the tip of her nose and she was reading the same old book.
I explained to her our situation, she seemed like she didn't care, but she changed it. I smiled and thanked her before walking out to my car.
I jumped around happily in the parking lot before I got in the car and drove home.
Home... a word I never used before.
Before I found Jimin everything was a mess. I hated pushing people around, but I had to do it... to "survive." Before Yoongi, Namjoon and all their friends, I lived on the streets and ate school lunches during the school year and during the summer I'd do things I regret now.
My parents died when I was 11 and my brother was 19 at the time. We were involved in a car accident and unfortunately, both of them passed away and I survived, being left in this pitiful place.
My brother took me in since he thought I'd be better off with him. I wasn't.
He drank and he would abuse me ever so often. When he invited friends over, he would have me sit outside since the only place I had there was the couch.
He told me it was my fault my parents died and that I was the reason he couldn't get a girlfriend. Being young, I believed him.
Two years passed and everything remained the same. He did get a girlfriend. She was different. She changed him into something else. When she came into his life, he stopped drinking and he got a good job.
We were good for a while, maybe a year or so until his girlfriend got tire of me. They told me to get a job, but of course, I couldn't, I was too young. I set off into the streets for a while, managing to still live.
Some people felt pity, so they would give food every now and then. I still went to school, but like every school, there's someone who doesn't really like you. I was picked on for my clothes and shoes.
As I got older, maybe around 16, I started to apply for jobs, but no one would hire because of how I looked.
Being desperate, I did stuff I regret. You could put it this way, I was a male prostitute.
Along the way, I met Namjoon. He took me in for a while. Of course, it came with a price. I got tired of living the way I did, having to do this kind of stuff just to eat. Once I was back on my feet, I got a job.
Of course I didn't ignore Namjoon because he didn't do anything to put me in the situation. We became friends and went to the same school. He bullied kids and I guess it rubbed off on me. I didn't like it, but I felt like not doing what he said, he would expose me.
Now I feel dumb for not standing up for those kids, not being able to help while their lives got ruined, just like mine.
I made enough to rent a small apartment and lived there until I met Jimin. I may have made a bad impression, but I'll change. I'm not quite sure how he'll take it with me changing his schedule.
I walked back in the house and Jimin was sitting on the floor. He was drawing something, I couldn't quite tell what it was, but oh well. He was still wearing his onesie. He looked cute.
I walked up behind him and put his hood that was attached to the pajamas back on his head. I sat next to him and he smiled.
I handed him the papers and his smiled widened even more up to the point where his eyes disappeared.
"Why'd you do this?" He asked.
"To protect you, I'll be with you so that no one can hurt you."
I grabbed his face gently and looked into his eyes. "I promise that nothing like this will ever happen again."
His eyes started to water and jumped onto me, pushing me on the floor. "Thank you." He smiled and pecked my lips.
He got off and went back to his drawing.
I sat down and looked at Jimin's drawing, trying to figure out what it was.

~OMFG GUYS TY FOR 5k READS AHDHZBSN I HONESTLY DID NOT THINK THAT IT WOULD GET SO MUCH :')~