chapter 15

Sexual Content

Narrator's P.O.V.
It was Friday afternoon and the boys had spent the whole week at school with no problems. They decided to walk that day, so there they were.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
We both walked down the street hand in hand.
"Jungkook I'm tired." I heard Jimin say. "Want a piggy back ride?"
Jimin's face brightened and he nodded. I carried him on my back most of of the way back home. He tried to pick a leaf off a tree, but lost his balance and he got scared. He grabbed onto my hair.
"Jimin-ah that hurts."
"Oh...sorry hehe."
He ruffled my hair and left a quick peck at the top of my head
"Jimin?"
"Hm."
"I wanted to go to the beach and make a time capsule." Jimin thought for a moment.
"When do you want to uncover it?"
"I don't know....maybe a year or two." "Sounds nice." Jimin rested his chin on my head.
"Wanna go now?" I opened the door to our apartment and walked in, setting Jimin on the couch.
"We have no school tomorrow, so sure, why not." Jimin took his shoes and placed them by the couch.
"Alright. Get some stuff you want to put in the box." I walked into the dining room and sat at the table. I began to write a letter I wanted to put in the box.
Jimin's P.O.V.
I changed from my uniform to something more comfortable and began to search for stuff. It took me a while to think.
I wrote a little note on a piece of paper, placing it in my pocket.
"What else?" I asked myself. I ended up grabbing a tie and a pair of my favorite glasses. Jungkook walked into the room and grabbed the picture frame off the night stand.
"You ready?" He asked. I nodded in response and followed him out to his car.
The drive to the beach took about two hours.
-

"It's kind of warm out here." Jungkook said stepping out of the car. "It feels nice." I walked over to Jungkook and held his hand.
"Where do you want to put it?" He asked.
"Right here." I stopped right next to a giant boulder. Jungkook plopped on the sand and began digging with his hands. I helped him out for a bit and we finished in a few minutes, just before the sun started to set.
Jungkook already had his stuff in the box, so I just placed mine in there.
Jungkook's P.O.V.
Once we were done Jimin looked tired. We sat on the shore for a while, avoiding the chilly water.
Ever since the incident with Mingyu he acted different. He kept to himself a bit more.
"Jiminnie. I rented a cabin for us ahead so we wouldn't have to drive back tonight." Jimin simply nodded and I gave him the key and cabin number.
I stayed on the shore a bit longer, letting Jimin go before me.

Jimin's P.O.V.
I walked to the cabin number that the card said. Jungkook stayed behind and took pictures of the sunset.
I opened the door and found a large stuffed bear, bigger than me, sitting on the bed and a bouquet of dozens of roses.
I walked over to the bear and there was a small note in the roses.

"I love you."

~Jungkook

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I stood at the doorway and watched him pick up the note. He read it and covered his mouth with a hand, letting the note drop to the bed.
I smiled to myself and walked up behind him and gave him a hug.
Jimin turned around with tears in his eyes. "Why?"
"Because you deserve it." I smiled and he jumped on me, wrapping his legs around my waist.

Narrator's P.O.V.
Jimin attacked Jungkook's lips and Jungkook responded by kissing back. After a while Jungkook craved more of Jimin's mouth. He swiped his tounge against Jimin's lower lip, but his mouth wouldn't open.
Jungkook then smirked into the kiss and grabbed Jimin"s butt. He moaned and it granted access to his mouth. Jungkook immediately deepened the kiss.
They both pulled away breathlessly and Jungkook set Jimin on the edge of the bed. He moved all of the stuff on the bed over to a small couch in the corner of the room.
Jungkook walked back over to Jimin and he rested his hands on his hips as he brought Jimin back in for another kiss. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook presses Jimin back against the bed. He breaks the kiss and begins to remove Jimin's clothes.
Jimin blushes when his shirt is taken off. Jungkook stares over Jimin's bare chest and Jimin sits up and tugs at the hem of Jungkook's shirt.
Jungkook pulls his shirt off and places it on the floor along with Jimin's.
Jimin's small hands begin to undo Jungkook's pants and takes them off along with his boxers.
Jungkook's already erected member comes out at him and Jimin's eyes widen, earning a chuckle from the younger. Jungkook then begins to remove the remaining of Jimin's clothes. Once he's done, he allows his hands to run up any down Jungkook's waist.
Jungkook grabs Jimin's hands and pins him on the bed, placing his hands over his head. He then begins to grind against Jimin. Jimin lets moans escape his mouth giving Jungkook satisfaction.
Jungkook leaves wet kisses along Jimin's neck. "Fuck, Jimin. You're gorgeous." Jungkook whispers into Jimin's ear, causing him to blush.
Jungkook gets off of Jimin and goes over to pull out a small bottle of lube from his pants that he had just in case.
He took some on his hand and rubbed it along Jimin's entrance. He inserts one finger, then another and starts to move them. Once he's done he pulls out his fingers making Jimin whine at the sudden removal.
Jungkook takes the bottle again and spreads some lube onto his member and sits on the bed. He pulls Jimin on his lap, "Tell me if it hurts okay?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow at Jimin.
Jimin bites his lip and nods.
Jungkook begins to insert his member slowly. Jimin's eyes begin to water and he grips tightly onto Jungkook's arms. Jungkook notices Jimin's eyes and pulls him in for a kiss. "Shh, it's gonna feel better soon, I promise. " Jungkook talks against Jimin's lips. Jungkook starts at a slow pace and he strokes Jimin's member, trying to get his mind off the pain.
His pace gradually increases. In no time Jimin forgets about the pain and turns into a moaning mess.
Jungkook lays Jimin onto his back again and Jungkook stands right next to the bed. He picks up one of Jimin's leg and places it over his shoulder, allowing him to have better access.
He quickly finds Jimin's spot ad hits it several times before he climaxed. Jungkook releases right after Jimin along with a stream of moans. They laid in bed for a while until they both took turns taking showers, Jungkook first.
Once Jungkook was done, Jimin stepped in the shower and turned the hot water on.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
Jimin spent quite some time the shower, so I decided to go check on him. "Jimin?"
I knocked on the door and no answer.
I knocked again and still no answer. I opened the door and saw Jimin lying on the shower wall sleeping. I chuckled and turned the water off. I took him out of the shower and dried him off.
I put a robe provided by the place on Jimin and I put one on myself. I placed Jimin carefully on the bed and I laid next to him.
He wrapped his short arms around my waist and snuggled his face into my chest. "Kookie I'm hungry." Jimin looked up sleepily.
"I'll take you out to eat tomorrow. " I reached down and pecked Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled tiredly and quickly fell back to sleep.

-

Jimin's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning feeling quite a bit sore. Jungkook was sleeping and I blushed as I remembered what happened last night.
I studied his face as he slept, but I was interrupted by my phone. I turned over to the nightstand and answered it. "Hello?"

~this is for those of you who expected Jungkook to top.~