chapter 11

WARNING: There will be some stuff about rape so if you are sensitive to that topic you probably shouldn't read just putting that out there.

~Next Day~ (Narrator)
         It was Monday and Jungkook and Jimin woke up lazily, getting ready for school.
      Jimin's P.O.V.
        We got in Jungkook's car and drove off to school. It was cold so I just threw on a grey hoodie and some jeans. My glasses were broken so I didn't put them on. Jungkook wore a white T-shirt, some black jeans and Timberland's. He looked the same almost every day. Jungkook held my hand as we walked into the school. He looked down and smiled at me.

        As we walked down the hallway we got stares from everyone. They didn't approve. I walked quicker and pulled Jungkook along. Once we got to class, we both sat down in an available seat. Most of them were already taken up. I sat in the front and Jungkook sat at the back of the class. I looked back and sighed. He rested his head on the desk. I doubted he wanted to be here.

         I paid attention to the lesson and as soon as I knew it class was over. However, Jungkook wasn't in my next class. He kissed me goodbye and I slowly walked to my next class.
     As I walked, someone grabbed my arm. The hallway was empty, so they pressed my face against the cold lockers and whispered something I couldn't quite hear.
            I didn't know who it was or what they wanted. I was dragged into the boy's locker room and I was hit multiple times. A blindfold they put on me slipped off and I saw two blond guys. I wasn't surprised to see who it was.
         It was Yoongi and Namjoon. One was a bit taller than me and the other was taller than Jungkook. I knew them because they had bullied me before. A lot.
      I felt my pants being taken off and I tried to kick the guys off but their grip was too tight. As soon as I knew it one of them had their member inside of me. I let out a scream and cried harder.
      Their hand dug harshly into my waist and he took my shirt off, kissing harshly up and down my stomach.
    I bet Jungkook wouldn't go so hard.
     When he was done, they put my clothes back on and kicked me once more. "Slut." One of them called out before closing the door. I sat there crying for a while.
       Some time progressed and I was still laying on the ground when I heard laughter and someone dribbling a ball. I laid still as one of them gasped and ran towards me. There were three guys. The one who walked up to me took the blindfold completely off and asked, "Who did this to you?" I shrugged, not wanting to tell on them.
      He sighed and got up to get a wet paper towel to clean the blood off my face since I had a bloody nose and they busted my lip. He was very kind.
      The other two sat on a bench, looking concerned. One of them tried to make me laugh by making corny jokes and weird faces. I liked him. The third guy just sat there, clueless as of what to do.
         After a while they introduced themselves. They were Seokjin, Taehyung, and Hoseok. They were all nice guys.
        "Do you need to go to the nurse?" Seokjin asked. I shook my head 'no'.
"I should get going now. Thank you for everything." I bowed and waved goodbye.
      I snuck back to my apartment and fell asleep.

         Jungkook's P.O.V.
        It was the end of the day and I haven't seen Jimin all day ever since our first class together. He wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts, so I got worried.
         I rushed home, hoping he was there. I ran into the apartment and looked everywhere. I burst into the room and saw him sleeping peacefully. I smiled, but it quickly faded.
       I walked closer and I saw his face. He had a black eye and his lip was busted. His jacket had dry blood on it and his neck was marked.
          My blood boiled but I didn't jump to conclusions. I carefully took off his jacket and shirt. His lower body was completely bruised. How? Was he with someone else?
         I shook my head. He couldn't be. Who ever did this must have been harsh. The marks all over his body were huge. They were dark red, some even purple. He had them everywhere. Even on his hips.
        I sighed and paced back and forth. Could he actually be with someone?  No. No. No.
           I paused as he started to wake up. He looked up at me confused. "Who did this to you?" The question slipped out of my mouth.
         He looked down at himself and his eyes started to water. He hid his face
in his hands and began to cry.
          I asked him again, this time being a bit more gentle. "It's not my fault." He said in between tears.
      "Who did it?" I asked while sitting on the edge of the bed. "Jimin-" "It was Yoongi and Namjoon." He said before I started to beg for him to tell me.
       "Son of a bitch." I muttered under my breath. "Please don't do anything. It'll only get worse." I felt like breaking both of their limbs apart. I wasn't going to do anything, for the sake of Jimin.
        He got of the bed, but his legs collapsed before he could even walk. I rushed over to him and he winced as I picked him up to put him back on the bed. I was sure they raped the poor kid, but when I asked him what happened he started to cry again.
       I tucked him back in his bed and I walked out. I let him rest for quite a while until I made sandwiches and sat in the room to eat with him.
       We both sat in his bed and watched tv. It was getting late so I took him into the restroom to bathe him which was pretty hard. It wasn't so great seeing your boyfriend covered in bruises. Once I was done I had to change him into his pajamas. He asked me to get his dog onesie. I changed him into it and he smiled when I was done.
     I smiled back tiredly and took my shirt and pants off, leaving my boxers on. I wrapped my arms around him gently. He curled up into a ball and he snuggled his faced into my chest. He quickly fell asleep which I wasn't surprised, considering what he'd been through today.
        The ears on his onesie tickled me when he moved. It was cute how he had a onsie in his closet. He was so childish. I couldn't believe what I had done to this poor thing all these years. He doesn't deserve being treated like this. He deserves the world, but all I gave him before, was trash.