Chapter 2: Arrivals and Fights

*Italicized=dream, flashback, or vision

Joy's P.O.V.

I wasn't sure if I was coming back here for college.....at first. Then I found out they were going to have a forensics class, plus one of the top forensic specialist in the UK as a teacher, how could I say no!I like solving cases, maybe not ones that put my life in danger, but ones that are more normal than the mysteries I've dealt with before.

Jerome wanted to come back too! He wants to work in business, so he is taking a class on learning new skills and opportunities for possible jobs

Anyway, I am so excited! I get to stay in the house for longer and I get to see all my friends! Jerome and I were about to get on our train when we heard someone calling our names. I look to see who it was, and I see Trixie dragging Eddie to us.

"OMG! Hey Trixie!" I say giving her a big hug

"Hey! When is the train going to be here?" she whines

"Another 10 minutes because the last one just left!" I explain

"Uggghhhh! I'm so hungry! she complains. Eddie hasn't said a word....what's wrong with him?

Patricia and Jerome go and get some food, so it's the perfect time to ask Eddie what's going on. I walk up to him and he looks pale.

"Hey Eddie? Are you okay? You look a little pale." I say examining him

"Yeah...I just had a nightmare last night. It scared me cause I thought Yacker was gonna kill me by taking me into the underworld with Rufus, and you guys were saying you hated me and weird stuff, and then Nina came and saved me." I froze, I had a dream almost exactly like that. Except it was Jerome and he tried to kill me by giving victor the Elixir of Life and tipping the scales of life, his eternal life with my life, then Nina came in and said she could get me away from the evil. It brought back that whole year and made me just want to cry. Jerome even said he didn't love me in the dream. I told him about it and he said that was impossible.

"Did you hear me?" Eddie asked

"Oh, sorry no!"

"Its fine....I just said that Patricia had one like that a few day ago, and Amber too."

"Okay this is getting weird. I had a dream like that last night." I said

"Just forget about it for now so we can go see everybody!"

I just nod as we board the train. It was going to take 3 hours to get there so I just decide to sleep.

"Hey, Babes! Were here!" Jerome whispers. He puts me on his back because I am way to tired to walk.

"You know I am so glad you are small and light!" he says

"Really? Why?"

"Because you are easy to carry around so I never have to worry about you on my back or something like that, and you give the best hugs." he says

 "Awww" I kiss him on the check. I love him so much, it's unbelievable!

We decide to take one taxi because it just easier that way. When we get there, we meet KT, Mara, and Surprisingly Mick!

"Hey guys!" Patricia says

"Oh hey! What course are you taking?" Of course Mara would jump into that conversation so quickly.

"I'm taking forensics and investigative science." I announce

"I am going to try to be a professional chef, and instead of doing a normal culinary classes, Trudy said she would teach me everything she could and if it wasn't enough in the end then I could still go to an actual class, like the rest of the students." Patricia explains