Chapter 4: Tired and Ideas

Jerome's P.O.V. (Before KT had the dream)

I hear them talking about a dream, a dream similar to the one I had while I was taking a nap earlier. I woke up crying and sweating, it sounded like Joy's too. Something weird is going on and I need to find out what!

Patricia's P.O.V. (The next morning)

I woke up this morning and saw Amber was already up. I get dressed and ready, then head downstairs. Everyone was already there, except KT.

I sit down and ask, "Hey, where is KT?"

"Um, I don't know! She seemed very freaked out when we were getting ready." Mara explains

Me, Eddie, Amber, Fabian, and Alfie looked at each other than ran to KT's Room.

"KT?" Eddie knocks

"Come in."

She is sitting there crying on her bed.

"KT what happened?" I asked

"I had the dream! My boyfriend Jason said he hated me, then you guys appeared and told me that you all hated me! Then right when Ammut was about to eat me, this girl came and saved me! She looked a little familiar, but I don't know where I have seen her!"

"Probably from almost every one Fabian's pictures!" Alfie joked

"Oh yeah it was a picture! But it was before I moved here."

"What? Where?" Everyone asked

"I don't know but it was from a picture I saw a lot! Her name was...was um..."

"Nina?!" Fabian said

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"We can figure this out later. We need to go to class so no one is looking for us." I says

"Yeah, we can talk it about after classes! Everyone will think something is going on and just get involved in pretty much nothing but bad dreams." Alfie agreed

"Okay KT you must really tired! I'll tell Trudy there is no way you can go to school today!" Amber says

"No, it's okay! My class doesn't start till tomorrow! I'm fine."

"I will be here so just come down and ask, if you need something!" I shouted as we were all walking out the door.

"Okay!" she shouts back

I go downstairs and start to help Trudy prepare for our lesson.

"Hey Trudy!" she jumps and chuckles, "Oh Patricia, you scared me!"

"Sorry! Need any help?"

"Oh no sweetie! You just go get prepared! Start by washing your hands, then grab an apron and pull your hair up!"

"Wait why do I have to pull my hair up?"

"Oh it's just for the first two or three lessons! We just need get you on the basic foods!" She explains

"Okay! I was just wondering!" I said pulling my hair up and grabbing an apron from the hooks I then go and wash my hands. When I grab a paper towel I spot something strange, it was a necklace. It had the ankh symbol on it.

 I texted the gang, 'Sibuna meeting after classes! Found something really weird!'

"Patricia, please put your phone away! We have to make snacks for the students who have early classes today, and come back to the house early, but also for the students who don't have class today!"