Chapter 3: Truth and Lies

Fabian's P.O.V.

I can't believe I hurt Nina....I love her so much and I hurt her.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I say aloud while hitting my head on the door of my wardrobe.

I hear the door open and Eddie walks in.

"Hey dude, you seriously need to fix this. It's created a very awkward and silent sitting outside!" Eddie says

"I don't know what to do! I hurt the girl I love!"

"You love her?" he asks

"Yes! I love her with every inch of me!"

"Okay, then you need to break it off with Mara and tell Nina that!"

"Would if she doesn't forgive me, and what is Mara hates me?"

"Look, that won't happen! Mara is very understanding and she will be fine!"

"I don't know what to do!" I say hitting the wall with frustration building up.

"Hey, just tell Mara that you need to work things out with Nina and if it still doesn't work then maybe you guys could be in a relationship!" He makes it sound so simple!

"Okay, I just need to tell the truth! she wont hate me, I'm just being paranoid."

"Go tell her Fabian, it will be okay!" he reassures me.

I walk into the dining area and ask to speak to Mara in private. Everyone gets worried faces. Gosh, I really hope she understands.

"Hey....I um have something to tell you.." I say

"Look Fabian...I know you still have feelings for Nina, it's okay really! I am just glad you were trying to do it properly, instead of what happened with Jerome or something along those lines! It's really okay, I think I still have feelings for Mick anyways."

"Thank you for being so cool about this, I have just been lying to myself about me being over Nina...I can't help my feelings toward her! I am so mad at myself for ever hurting her!" I say getting frustrated again.

"Hey calm down Fabian, you just have to open up to her on how you feel! Everyone can see how much you care for her! Except her, and you need to show her you do!" she explains, "You need to talk to her Fabian." she says before giving me on the cheek and leaving.

"Come on Fabian! It's time for supper!" she holds the door open. I walk out and everyone is staring at us.

"Guys, we broke up. It's okay though it was a mutual decision!" Mara explains with a smile.

"Okay! Fabian come here I have to show you something!" Eddie says

I walk over and can't believe what I see!

Eddie's P.O.V.

He walks over and sits and his eyes go wide.

"Is that Ms. De-" I cover his mouth before he shouts it out to everyone.

KT and Patricia shoot me a look first, then it's Alfie, and last it's Amber.

After Dinner, Patricia, Amber, KT, and Alfie, pulled Me and Fabian into the girls bedroom.

"What about Ms. Denby?!" KT asked sternly

"Well........I kind of.......hidmsdenbeyskeytokeepitawayfromvictor."

"Um, slow that down for me!" Yacker says