Chapter 7: Surprise and Surprises

Start writing your story

Eddie's P.O.V.

We are all on the plane now. It's Me, Patricia, Amber, and Alfie in a row of four, then Mara, Mick, Jerome, and Joy In another row of four, Fabian, KT, Trudy, and some nice lady, then Victor wanted to sit by himself so, he was in a row by himself.

"Okay, darlings I am going to put my head phones and have a nap, so if you need me just wake me up!" Trudy says

"Okay Trudes!" We all say, as she put her head phones on.

"Wait. Do any of us actually know Nina's Address?" Yacker asks

I shut my eyes close and raise my hand, " I do." Everyone shoots their eyes to me.

"REALLY?!" everyone says at once

"Ya we actually live kind of close to each other. I went over to her house a few times during the summer, had to get Nina's locket somehow!" Everyone gets that oh face and go back to what they are doing.

"So where does she live?"

"Birmingham."

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT SHE LIVED IN AMERICA!" That caught everyone's attention again.

"Oh! Sorry, I forgot there was a Birmingham in England! No, She live in Birmingham Alabama." I say

"Wait I thought you lived in South California or something." Yacker says

"It's South Carolina, and I do."

"But you live in two different states? How is that close?"

"Well it's only a six our drive!"

"Okay, yeah. That's not long at all!" She says rolling her eyes

"It's closer than New York or even Texas."

"Okay whatever, I don't get American States!" she says putting her head on my chest heading to sleep. I laugh, plug in my ear buds, and drift off to sleep.

"All passengers, we are now descending, please turn off all electronic devices..." I open my eyes and wake up Patricia. They are all gonna freak out when they find out about ***"

"We have now safely landed. Please take all carry-on luggage off on your way out." The lady says over the intercom. I grab mine and Patricia's carry-ons and head to the taxi waiting for us. Trudy and Victor decide to stay in a hotel, so they don't ride with us.

"What's the address?"

"35201 Grantville Rd." I say

"This is a very big taxi!" Jerome says

" I know how does it fit all of us?!" Amber says

" These are how taxi's are in Alabama!" Eddie says

"Wow! I might just stay here forever!" Joy yells having a bag of Jolly Ranchers, "And this candy is AMAZING!"

"we are here!" The taxi driver says

I give him a 20 and say thank you.

"It was my please sir! Ya'll all have a good day!" He drove away

"Ya'll?" they all question me, I just shrug. Then I get really nervous because I know they are about to find out!

Fabian's P.O.V.

We walk up to the door and see Nina dancing. Wait Nina dances?!

Back to Eddie's P.O.V.

We are walking up to the door and I see her, I get really nervous because everyone is going to find out! Find out and hate me and Nina!

I just open the door and everyone gives me a strange look. I then walk around.

"He did Nina get her hair dyed blonder?" Alfie whispers to me.

Then she opens her eyes. "Woah!" Everyone says, " and get her eye colored!"

She then sees me...and, "OMG! BUBBA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" she runs and jumps on me. "Bubba?!?!" Everyone says surprised. Patricia and Fabian look furious.

"Uh, we have guests!" I say

"Oh! Hi!" She waves

Everyone know just looks really confused.

"Uh, Nina what's going on?!" Patricia says still really angry.

"Oh, I'm not Nina!"

"WAIT, WHAT?!!?" everyone yells at once

"Yeah I'm Madiline! But you can call me Madi!"

"You look exactly like Nina! Except the blonder hair, and icey blue eyes!" Alfie says

"Well we are kind of twins." She say giving a giggle

"WHAT?!!!"

"Well actually Me, Nina, and Eddie are triplets."

"WHAT?!!!!!" They say even louder.

"Nice going idiot! I was gonna let the whole Nina thing sink in first!" I yell at her.

"Well that would be even more idiotic then telling them now! They would just get even more mad at you for not telling them!" She yells back

"Guys, you do know we are still in the room, right?" Jerome says

"Oh yeah!" we say at the same time, look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Um. Where's Nina?" Fabian asks

"Oh she's not here! She's at cheer camp! She'll be back this weekend! But y'all can stay here if you like!"

Everyone still in shock just stand there waiting to see what comes next...

====================================================

SURPRISE! SORRY, I KNOW IT WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT IT WAS A FUN CHAPTER TO WRITE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIES! - ANUBIS_HOUSE