A Declaration of War!: Part 2

Tell me why that when I was just about done with it, everything disappeared! I'm like: WHAT THE F***! I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH IT! F-U-C-K! Then you see me telling my sister and I'm over here depressed. So First of all: I'm so sorry! I made you all wait, so I hope that even though it's short, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please forgive me and this one's for everyone who continued to like my story! I love you all!

_______________________________________________

"I'm gonna kill you guys when I get my hands on you two!"

Bakura and Marik pushed their way to the crowds, making students fall on the ground, protesting. As soon as the fire alarms went off with water, everyone quickly made their way out running, but completely soaked, but that wasn't going to stop the troublemakers.

Right now what they were focused on getting away from an enraged and drenched Atemu, who was catching up to them at a rising speed.

Bakura looked at Marik, "Dude, where's your car?!" Marik looked at Bakura, "What're you talking about, aren't we taking your car?!" "SHIT!" They both yelled in illusion. All of a sudden, something grabbed on their legs, making them trip. Bakura looked behind him, "What the-----" "GET THEM!" Bakura and Marik were suddenly held down by a group of wild fan-girls of the twins, as Atemu was gaining closer. People started to run towards them, in hopes of a good show, and Bakura and Marik were trying to get away at the same time.

Meanwhile, the others stood on the sidelines, trying to make the situation seem sensible to them while trying to dry off.

Joey looked at the others, "Should we let them suffer?" Tea bit her lip as she wrung her hair, "It is tempting..." Seto nodded, combing back his hair, "And we wouldn't need to worry about them either." Tristan look at them all,, while attempting to dry off his jacket, "But then somehow we'll be involved and get punishment too." Everyone grunted in agreement, looking back at the pancing trio and a very angry Atemu in their faces. The same question popped in their head at the same time.

Should we help them or not?

.

.

.

Maybe not.

Before anyone could notice, a certain someone, who managed not to get too soaked, wearing a helmet slipped out of the parking lot on a red motorcycle. Red eyes darted toward the albinos, not the ones being tackled, but were Yugi's friends, underneath the shield of the helmet.

He smirked as he watched them run along with other students from the school. Perfect, he thought as he started his vehicle.

_________________________

"Come on now, let's get you dry."

Yugi held the kitten in his arms as he closed the doors of the Game shop, making sure it was locked, and walked up the stairs to his home, or more specific, his living room. After receiving a text from Grandpa that he would be visiting a old friend, he got the 'okay' to not run the game shop when he wasn't there.

The kitten looked around, its eyes wide, taking in the scene. It meowed pressing itself more to Yugi, and rubbing its face to his chest. He giggled, "Don't sleep on me now, I gotta figure out where in the world you came from." He looked at his clothes and the kitten's fur, "And also get us dry too." The kitten simply meowed and purred against him, making itself more comfortable in Yugi's arms.

He giggled, setting down the kitten and made his way for a towel, "Now don't be like that, c'mon, work with me please?" After a "meow", Yugi smiled as he wrapped the kitten in a towel, rubbing its fur in the fabric. He smiled as he reached for the other towel he brought, "My turn," and wrapped his hair in the towel making it look like he was wearing a turban. He smiled, no matter what people say, he can still pull it off!