I'm a What?!

So some notes before we start the next chapter...what's up with me and dots!? Sorry, that's not what I wanted to go over, but really now! It's like I'm the goddess of ... . Anyway, I have grammar and flowing issues! I edited a bit for the last chapter, AFTER it was published. 

So I gotta work on that, and as for that one comment saying something about the school's teachers aren't really like that, I would like to say for the fact that I know that myself! 

I have had teachers that were awesome throughout my three years of high school (I'm a senior!), but in this story, I'm just leaving it as that. So please don't worry, and I try to stay out of misinformed information, but this is just for the fanfic. 

Plus, this is fanfic world! Anything passes, whether we like it or not. So please keep that in mind. Alright, I'm done with my ranting so on with the long-awaited chapter~!

______________________________________

"Yugi~! Yugi~! Wake up sleepy head~!"

A younger Yugi turned over in his bed, scrunching his face as the person with him tried to wake him up. They opened the window in his room, letting the sun enter, warming the air. "Five more minutes!"

The voice giggled, but it was a kind and soft laugh, "Yugi, we're going to pick berries today without you~!"

Yugi woke up at that, and quickly hopped out of bed. "Wait for me, Momma!" The woman laughed, her amethyst eyes twinkling with warmth.

Her long hair was tied up in a braid, a black color, with purple highlights at the ending tips. Her skin was smooth, a creamy, that made her features stand out more. "Well hurry, we're leaving soon!"

"Kay!"

The scene changed, and Yugi found himself in a field of his favorite fruit: strawberries. They made him think of huge rubies, like the ones his dad would tell him in their bedtime stories.

He squealed with delight, when one caught his eyes, and hurried over with it with his basket bouncing in the air.

"Yugi! Don't go too far, make sure we can see you still!" Yugi turned, and saw his mother holding a basket full of strawberries, next to a man who carried larger baskets.

The man had his hair in a bun, but looked devilishly handsome. His strong built body, black hair, with blond bangs shined in the sun. His skin was a bit darker than others, but that was due to exposure in the sun.

He lifted his hands again, his black eyes showed his hesitation of Yugi going farther. "Be careful Yugi, and we're leaving in a bit!" "Kay Daddy!" 

Yugi hummed, as he finally reached the strawberry. As he began to pick, that's when he noticed someone walking towards his direction not too far. The man was covered from head to toe, in a black coat and wore a hat, with sunglasses.  He couldn't really see anything else.

"YUGI!"

Yugi turned his head, and saw his parents running toward him.  His mother yelled again, "Yugi! Quickly come here!"

"Oh dear, it seems that I'm not welcomed here," a deep voice appeared.

Yugi whirled his head around, and suddenly the man was standing right in front of him.

"Hello?"

The man chuckled, "And what is your name, young man?"