Mischievious Black Cat

I'm back at school and we'll since I found out about Adrian being Cat Noir I really want to tell Marinette but I won't.

Today I'm trying to work on my homework in my room but I still can't get over the fact that it's so big. I sighed to myself. "Beast?"

"Yah?"
"Who do you think she is?"
"Who?"
"Ladbug"
"I don't know and I don't care!"
"Calm down there"
"Whatever"
"Do you like Marinette?"
"I like her cookies"
"Don't you think that Ladybug and Marinette look alike?" I pulled up a pic of Ladybug on my laptop and a pic of Marinette.
"Well. . . . . . Fine they look alike but I still dislike ladybug and Marinette too."

I closed my laptop and looked outside.
"It's getting dark and Ginger is already asleep"
"Its ts only 5:30!"

Just then I got a call from Alya

"Hey girl I was wondering if me and Marinette go stay the night at your place as a sleepover." Alya said with energy.

"Yah sure"

"Okay we I'll meet up with Marinette and then we will head to your place like at 7 or 8"

"Okay then see you when you get here."

☆TIME SKIP☆

It's now 6:30 and I have the entire mansion clean though it was already clean. My mom went on a business trip and my sister at a friend's house so the entire house is empty and Beast and Ginger are asleep in a secret room in my room.

All of a sudden I hear a pounding on my door. First it scared me but then got annoying at least they aren't ringing the doorbell.

I finally reach the door and open it when as soon as I open it I am pushed to the ground with someone on top of me. "What the!"

"Shhhh!"

"Adr- Cat Noir what are you doing here!" He shut the door and locked it as I asked him

"Well uh running from ladybug"

"Lamest excuse ever"

"What how it's the truth!"

"Kitten, she only comes out when their is an akumatised person"

"I faked one to get her out and now she is chasing me!"

"Unbelievable! Alya and Marinette are coming over so you have to leave."

"What?! No! I'll be good!"

"Fine! But don't be listening to our private stuff!"

"OK!" He said with a thumbs up and smile.

Ladybug (P.O.V)

"Where on earth did he go! Oh no its already 7 I have to meet Alya and go to Crimson's house I'll get you later Cat Noir.

Crimson's (P.O.V)
Cat noir had finally gone to normal as Adrian but I told him to not go near my room. Alya, Marinette, and I will be hanging out in my office not really an office but ment to be my mom's but she didn't want it so I put it as my game room

The doorbell rang and I opened it to see Alya and Marinette.

"Hey girl!" Alya yelled she and Marinette gave me a big tight hug.

"So first can we see your room!" Marinette asked.

"Yah but we're not going to be hanging out in it very long we'll go to the game room after" I replied

We all giggled and walked up to my room but I heard a noise coming from it like feet shuffling or like moving blankets I don't what but I know that someone was in here. The first thing that came to mind was Ginger and Beast! They bust be awake!

"Uh let me check something in here real quick you guys wait out here." The girls stared at eachother then at me and nodded.

I opened my door and walked in to see Adrian as cat noir still! I thought he changed! Looking at my art books and laying on my bed!

"What the heck are you doing! I told you not to come in my room!"

"What no! You said to not come near your room you said nothing about coming in"

"Great well you can get out of my house!" I yelled

"Wait no um I'll be good I promise!" He pleaded but I ignored. I pushed him in the closet. "If you wake up Ginger than I'll kill you and if you wake up Beast than he will kill you! Got it get it good"

"Wait-" I didn't let him finished as I stuffed him in my large closet.