I love you

Crimson (P.O.V)
"I'm moving back to America" I told and it was quiet for what felt like forever.

"Hahaha, man you had me there for a second it actually thought you're moving, hahaha" he laughed,he thought I was kidding.

"Adrian, I'm not kidding, my sister was already sent back with my aunt while my mom and I pack."

"You're moving?" Adrian asked sadly.

"I'm sorry but I am and it's for personal family stuff.

"What you can't tell me?!" He asked angered. It surprised me and also angered me.

"Excuse me?"

"What's so important that you can't even tell me?! What is it Crimson?! Hmmm, did you find out that some guy wants you or even worse are you just a girl who wanted to toy with my feelings?! Tell me Crimson what's your reason?" This pissed me off.

"What the hell is up with you?!! I would never and you of all fucken people should know that!!"

"Yeah, so what's your reason that you're moving I would like to know!"

"If you must know asshole, my great grandmother has died for an unknown reason and I'm going back home for her funeral and to help out with the family. I was going to stay a little longer but I know now that I'm never coming back! Bye Adrian." The call ended because I hung up and started packing.

Adrian (P.O.V)

Shit what have I done, I just jumped to conclusions and now she's leaving. No no no no! I can't let her go, not now, not ever!

After about 2 hours of thinking of ways to go to America I finally got one then changed to Cat Noir and quickly rushed to Crimson's house.

I knocked on her door not bothering with the door bell but no one answered. I rushed to her window but saw it empty. She couldn't of had left already? Could she? I mean she not much in her room but still.

I rushed to the closet airport and dashed in the doors looking for her. I can't let her leave without me saying goodbye. I didn't find her anywhere, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Eliot snickering.

"You dumbass, she's been at the tower" Eliot said still snickering. I looked up at him.

"How did"

"Let's just say I know my little sister" I nodded at him and rushed to the tower. Then I spotted her.

"CRIMSON!" I yelled as loud as I cold, she slowing turned around. I saw her whisper something but I could still hear what she was saying.

"They say Paris is the city of love, but what they don't say is that first comes the heart break" I ran to her and hugged her as hard as I could.

"Crim! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't jump to conclusions and think my own way, I should ask you first always no matter what" I hugged her even tighter making sure to never let her out of my arms again. "I love you" was the last thing I said before smashing my lips against hers. She slowly started to kiss back. Then she pulled away.

"I- I love you more" She said shyly then I pulled her in closer to me.

"I love you most" I then said in a possessive tone, she giggled then I kissed her again.