Closer

Adrien p.o.v

I look behind me a shiver running down my back. "What the hell was that" I look around and see nothing around. I take a step outside as I look around at the sky. My heart starts to pound but I see nothing. I head back inside and see Crimson in the kitchen. A smile works it's way on my face as I walk up behind her and hug her. Being with her makes me calm, I can be myself whenever I'm with her. She's my world.

Crimson p.o.v

The moment his arms wrap around be I blush from this sudden hug but I soon smile and get my cup of water. I say nothing and enjoy this moment for a bit. That is until a certain brother ruins the moment when barging into my house.

"Guess who's back?" Eliot yells as he enters through the front door without even knocking on it first. I turn around but Adrien doesn't seem to let go. My family  greets Eliot inside though my sister gives him a scolding for being so rude. I walk back into the living room and Adrien still doesn't let go.

"Um... Adrien are you okay?" I asked a bit worried as he pushes his face into my neck. He nods and holds me tighter pulling me onto his lap as he sits down on the couch.

"Get a room you two" Eliot says with a giant grin on his face. Adrien then suddenly stands up picking me up and going to my room.

"What's up with you? Are you alright?" I stare at him while I'm still in his arms. He then drops me on the bed without say a single word.  "Adrien?..." he lays next to me wrapping his arms around my waste pulling us close.

"I love you babygirl" he says. I blush madly as he removes my hair from my neck and kisses my skin gently as he closes his eyes and what seems to fall asleep holding tightly on to me.

"Idiot.... I love you too"