My Old Friends

Crimson (P.O.V)

When we arrived to America I felt at home. The first place we went to was L.A, my hometown

I decided I wanted to go to the mall where I always used to go to hang out with my old small group of friends before I left. Adrian agreed to come since he's never been here before. We went in through a book store and I freaked out.

"Hey! Crim! Where are you going!" Adrian yelled while chasing me. We finally reached my favorite section, the comic books and mangas. "I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me" I replied while looking at the selection of new mangas. Adrian went to the other side to look at the comic books while I sat down surrounded by my favorite mangas. Then I was almost scared to death when someone who yelled "boo!" and tapped me.

"What!" I turned around to face the one and only Lian, my old bestfriend along with Kate and Steph. I intimately pulled all three of them into a group hug. "I've missed you guys!" I pulled away and they smiled at me, but Lian smiled deviously.

"We haven't seen you in months! So how's paris?! I bet it's wonderful! After all its the city of love" Lian perked.

"Who cares about that stuff, what about the art work and the museums! I heard they have a lot of cool stuff there!" Steph smiled.

"I just want to know if you can watch anime there, that's all" Kate said looking through the mangas I had set out. I giggled, I've missed them all.

"Oh that's right! I must tell you guys something very important that I found out awhile ago while I was in Paris." I said getting their attention.

"What is it?" They all said at the same time.

"Well, rember Eliot, he used to hang out with us."

"Uh huh"

"Well it turns out he's my brother." I finally said. I looked at their shocked faces.

"Well my ship has just sank" Kate said not interested anymore in what I had to say, that's always like her.

"See Jaden, I told you! You have no competition anymore!" Lian spoke happily.

"Wait, the guys are here?" I asked confused.

"Yah they're in the comic book section, well Jaden isn't, he's right there" Lian said pointing in the direction behind me. I turned around to see the one and only Jaden. He had his classes on like always and his longish blonde hair and blue eyes. He's gotten taller than me from the last time I saw him. I didn't really want to see him on my trip back home. Because well, ever since 7th grade he's had a crush on me and everyone kinda knew and knows that, at first I didn't care but now that I have Adrian I'm kinda nervous because I don't want to hurt his feelings. Great.

"Hey" Jaden said and waved. I then saw Eric walking up behind him along with Florance.

"Long time no see bambina" Eric said while walking up to me.

"Since when do you try to speak Italian?" I asked

"Since now" he replied.

"Anyway, it's reunion time! Jaden and Crimson must now hug!" Lian said excitedly.

"What?!" I asked confused and shocked.

"We made a bet that if you ever came back you would hug Jeden" Lian replied.

"Yah, that's if nothing came between me and someone else." I almost yelled.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm trying to read here!" Kate said while reading her manga.

"Yah Crim, but I'm pretty sure that didn't happen I mean why else would you come back here, you just wanna hug Jaden" Lian's smile grew wider and wider, she's putting Jeff the killer to shame. (one of my favorite creepypastas )

"Thanks, I knew you always believed in me" I said in an unhappy sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on just hug him already!" Lian shouted.

"She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to" Steph mumbled but it didn't get to Lian's thick skull.

"Come on Crim!" Lian urged.

"No, I can't" I told her.

"Come on, we won't take pictures or anything, just do it!" She yelled. I saw the boys snickering and Jaden blushing a really bright pink.

"I told you I ca-" I was soon cut off with familiar arms that wrapped around my waist from behind me.

"She can't hug another guy because she's my girlfriend and I don't share what's mine." Adrian spoke in a serious tone of voice that was nothing like his playful one

I blushed mad red that I hid my face in Adrian's arms.

"Since when?" I mumbled. I moved my head up and looked at everyone's expressions and saw that even Kate had stopped reading her manga. It went quiet and no one spoke. I looked over at Jaden and noticed his sad expression but I couldn't help but feel relieved that Adrian had said that.

"Oh look it's that time already! We should get going Adrian or we'll be late!" I grabbed Adrian's hand and ran out of the store.

We reached and area where no one else was and we stopped because we were out of breath.

"Since now" Adrian spoke.

"What?" I asked.

"You asked since when right. Well starting today you are my girlfriend." He said, he wasn't being playful he was being serious wich is what made me blush and make my heart flutter.