A Bloodlust Lover (An Emmett Cullen Love Story)

"Brighton!" Mrs. Catherine said walking into are large bedroom. "They're here." I said goodbye to all my friends I had met over the years in the orphanage.
I followed Mrs. Catherine out of the room and down the flights of stairs and into her office. There standing, was a beautiful, pale man with blond hair and next to him, just as pale, was a woman with brown hair. "Brighton, this is Dr. and Mrs. Cullen. They will be adopting you." She told me. I just waved.
I said goodbye and thanked Mrs. Catherine for everything and followed my new parents out to the car. Dr. Cullen opened the door to a shiny Volvo for me. I climbed in the back and buckled up. "Hello Brighton. I'm Esme and this my husband Carlisle." She said turning around to face me. "We have five adopted children at home. There is Alice and Jasper who are married along with Edward and Rosalie. Then there is are other son Emmett." I just nodded.

We pulled up to a modern house with lots of windows. I climbed out of the car and followed them up to the front porch. Inside I was greeted by a girl with black short hair sticking out in every direction. "Hi! I'm Alice. We are going to be great friends." She said hugging me. "Hi," I said shyly. "Alice will show you to your room." Esme said.
Alice walked me up a flight of stairs and through a room where i am guessing my adopted siblings were sitting. She led me up another flight of stairs and down a long hallway with rooms breaking off of it. She led me into a room with a big four poster bed and a silk purple comforter. "Tomorrow we will go shopping. I'll let you be. Dinner is on the table when you're ready." Alice said closing the door behind her.
I got up from off the bed and looked around the room. In one corner of the room is a dark oak wooden desk with a leather book sitting on it. I opened the book to find blank pages all but one. The front page read
Welcome Brighton! This is your personal journal.
Love,
Your new family
On the other side of the room, against the wall, was a matching dark oak bookshelf stocked full of books. I walked over to read some of the titles. I recognized some of them. Dracula, Pride and Prejudice, Romeo and Juliet
There were three doors in the room, one leading out to the hallway, another one is my closet, and the last was my own personal bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face to wake myself up and walked out of the room.

When I hit the bottom stair I saw my family sitting in the living room staring at me.