100 days "Travelled.."

Present marceline P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to see. I sighed because I'm still in the same room. Did it really happened? Or was it all a joke? There was no book, no glowing light, nothing. I moved my head towards the side.

"It's evening now," I went outside of the room and went directly to my room. Before I got back to my room. I saw a girl who went out from my room. But that's strange I don't remember having any visitors. I didn't even invite anyone today. I quickly hide and followed her to where she would lead me. Well, sorry for curiousity attacked me.

I slowly followed to where she was going. After a couple of minutes she stopped. I looked around and then I knew that we are in the loving room. She approached closely to a woman who's busy watching channels in the T.V. 

"Mom. I'll just go out. I'm going out with my friends." 

Wait. I'm really confused. Why did she say mom?! I don't remember having any sister or brother. I'm the only child in our family. 

"Ok, dear. Just come backbefore it get's any darker. Ok?"

"Yeah, "

I hurriedly run to another hiding spot that's much more closer. Wait a minute!! WHY AM I EVEN HIDING!??! IT'S MY HOUSE??! Oh well.. I'm investigating.. As I slowly check her back. She has the same back position as mine and the same color of hair and that dress. It looks very familiar. Wait. 

That dress. I remember now! This was the time when I went outside to hang out with my friends! And the girl talking to my mom is 

"Bye Mom!" She headed to the door.

"Bye Marceline! " 

Me. The girl is Me. 

So that's it. I really went back in time but the past me is still there. 

Now. My problem is to change this time now so that It wouldn't happen to that day. 

I must do something to prevent that. I must start again ang re-write our story together. I must warn my past self. No. this is wrong. I musn't mess with the my past time. I'll need a counter measure for this. 

But for now. I must follow her.

Past Marceline P.O.V

"LaLaLa"

I'm now heading to the place where I'm gonna meet my friends. Well we planned ahead anyway to hang out.

It's so boring in our house. There's nothing to do there. Anyway I don't have any brothers and sisters and my father is busy with work and the only one left is me and my mom.

Well I'm not really here to tell you my "Once upon a time story" Yeah.. I'm here to tell you my Boring and unsocial life.

"How I wish to have a fairytale story" How shameful of me. Thinking in believing things. I'm too old to believe. In such happy endings,Prince and princess,Damsel in distress,My knight in shimmering shining armor and other fairytale stories. But you know what's wierd?

I still and will always believe in that. 

"Ouch.."

There's someone behind me. As I turned around. A strong cold wind blew before me. My hair was swoon away by it. I directly gathered it aside me. As I finished it. I then looked around the place.

There's no one here and I can't really see directly because only the light of the moon gave me vision of the surroundings.

I felt a bit nostalgic around the area so then I looked ahead of me and continued to speep up my pace. 

"Ouch!" And to my dismay and recklessness. I tripped and fell to the ground.

It hurts, Ugh! But wait. Somethings not right here. The voice that I heard earlier and my voice now are kinda similar?

 Ugh. What am I thinking? A voice that's the same as mine? Ridiculous! 

I then realised that I'm almost at the place. 

I can vaguely see them. But nontheless they are there with their beloved half. Enjoying together ever minute of every second of their lives as time passes by at them.

Time really isn't the matter. It is enjoying every minute and not wasting a second of it.

 "Hey Marceline!" I snapped back to reality when my friends called me. They all looked towards me and welcomed me with a warm greetings.

"What are you doing there? Come here! You slowpoke! We've been waiting!"

I'm really glad to have suck wonderful friends like them. Even though they make fun of me and always irritate me, They will always and will be my friends forever. 

"Yeah Yeah! I'm Coming!"

3rd persons P.O.V

Everyone is busy and enjoying their time, as the Future Marceline succesfully travelled back in time and hopelessly watching her past self enjoy the days of her past like, not knowing what she will encounter in the near future.

Back in the room. A dark aura has formed. The book again appeared covered in darkness and has release a dark force tht will destroy the light and will counquer it by darkness.

The girl is holding a gun,covered in dark aura, ready to ruin and destroy the plans of the light

"I have returned.." The girl said while smiling with sadness,despair in her eyes but with Evil in it.