100 Days "Till the end of time.."

Some people were fated to meet each other but are not destined to be together.

--

"Mom I'll, just go out. " I said as I pack my things.

"Why dear?" 

"Today's a very special day to me mom." I forced out a smile "It's his birthday, today."

My mother already knows what I wanted to do so I turned back from her. I left our house and went to a place so special to me. I bought with me something very memorable. I went to a place where we first started the game. A game that changed my fate and destiny. 

I have arrived. I then breathed in the nostalgia. Reminiscing the past moments and memories.

"Hi again! Happy Birthday!" I sat beside a tree with a bench on it.

"It's been a while since I last visited you. Sorry there were a lot of going on, I missed you."

How ironic talking to myself alone but nonetheless I can feel him.

I sat back and suddenly I caught a glimpse of the bench. There were a few lines of engraved letters. They said:"

"Life is a drama and you play a role in it. Sadness and happiness come to you out of a sudden and you would never be able to estimate what would happen to you the next minute. If you are wandering, look out for the goals ahead; if you are searching for something that you want, don't forget what you already own. Open up your eyes to see this amazing world and someday miracles will be brought to you by your heavenly father."

As I finished reading those engraved letters, I looked up and saw the starry night as stars twinkled brightly above the heavens. 

Memories flashed again in my mind. The cold breeze of wind blew away stands of my hair and so decided to open my notebook. I saw our photo together. This was the only photo, that I and Kenneth both shared together.

I then took out my ballpen and started writing in it.

---

Dear Xander,

I want to share my love story to whom who's reading this right now.There's one thing that I just wanted to say before you read this I hope that you will always cherish your love ones always before it's too late. 

---

I'm here at the park with my friends. It's been a while since I last hanged out with them. It's realling boring in my house anyway that is why I joined them. Strands of my hair was blown away by the wind so I gathered it together and put it aside.

Now, I'm gazing into the sky while all of my friends are having fun with their beloved half. Me and Xander are the only ones left without any girlfriend and boyfriend. How I want to experience having one. 

 "I'm so bored. Just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with." I unconscoiusly said

"I guess we're the only leftovers. We're the only person who isn't with a date now." A boy said, it was my friend, Xander.

Well yeah, he's right. We both don't have any relationship with someone and I'm so desperate and really want to try it. Just for experience though. Then I came up with an Idea! This is gonna be fun!

"I think I have a good idea. Why don't we play a game?" I asked.

"Eh? What game?" 

He said with a confusing look on his face. Well I don't blame him for it. It's just one of my crazy Idea. I faced him and grinned.