100 days "Finally.."

Present Marceline P.O.V

I managed to follow her without me being caught. On the second thought maybe, If I didn't wore a robe to hide my identity and stayed in the ground then she would definetly caught me and that was not the right time that she should see me. 

Now I'm hiding under a tree. It was this exact same day and the exact spot that I went out with my friends and it was this exact night that I met Him.

I began to search for him. I first glanced at my friends.

They're really happy together with their loved one. I thought I would only feel hapiness with him but now? I only feel despair and loneliness.

I then looked at my past self. She's looking at the starry sky. I know what she's thinking. That's when I created the game.

The Game. If I didn't create that foolish game in the first place then he wouldn't have died! He would still be here by my side holding my hand and keeping me company. It's not fair. I can't hold back the tears anymore.

As I maked up my mind and gathered all my strength to stand up and walked towards my past self. As I was about to reach them. I noticed that my past self was talking to someone. I couldn't move. My body froze. There's something holding me back. My past self is smiling. 

If I we're to change this now. I wouldn't 

 have experienced that pain and sadness,

And memories filled with tears.

But, if I had not met you,

I would also have not experienced that joy, excitement and memories filled with tears.

But...

if I had not met you, 

I would also have not experienced that joy,

Excitement,

Preciousness,

And the feeling of absolute happiness.'

I sat there crying like a child. Why? Why did this happen to me? I looked at them with blurry visions. I haven't had that smile back then before he came and after he died.

That was the first time someone can make me smile that way and the only person who is capable in doing that is...

* * * * *

Me "Eem..It's quite simple. You be my boyfriend for 100 days and I'll be your girlfriend for 100 days. what do you think?"

Xander: Oookay..Anyway I don't have any plan for the next few months.

"Me: You sound like you aren't looking forward to it at all. Cheer up. Today will be our first day and our first date. Where should we go?

Xander: What about a movie? I heard that there is a really great movie in theater now.

Me "Seems like I don't have any better idea than this. What are you waiting for? Lets move."

 * * * * *

"Xander.." It's been awhile since I last called his name for such a long time. I stared at them and began to fall and break down while crying helplessly. He's still the same.

Ugh.. I promised to myself not to cry but I can't bring my self to that.I glanced at Xander.

His eyes, His warm lips, his hugs and his smile...

I saw him smile. It's been a long time since I saw him smile.It's such a miracle to see his warm embracing smile again..

* * * * * * *

I can't do this anymore. I shouldn't be messing around in this time. I shouldn't be selfish. If I mess this time now then time will be altered and the flow of time will change.

I went back to my house to travel again back to my time. 

Mom's not home. This is my chance to go directly to the room.

*Creak* *Creak* 

I am not qualified to be a ninja! I really make noises. 

I'm there! One more step then I'm at the door.

Ok. I inhaled deeply and exhaled it. I hold the door knob but...

Somethings not right. I can feel a dark aura inside a room. I slowly opened the door with shaky hands and hope that it doesn't make any noises. 

A girl standing there in the center of the room covered in darkness. A Girl holding a gun?!? There's a girl holding a Gun!!! Inside the house! I must get away!

"I've been waiting for you..." 

Wait!! What?!?! What is she talking about!? I'm trembling.

"...Marceline!" She turned back and faced the door. I was shoked.

Oh no! I'm caught. I must hurry and warn my past self.  I'm trembling now. Horrified on what I witness earlier. 

Why is she me? Why am I looking at my self? Where did she come from!? 

I'm almost at the front door. I stopped.

*creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaakk*

It's them.. They look happy...

"The movie was awesome Xander thanks"

"You wasted half my money."

"Cheer up! It's a date remember??"

"Yeah yeah!.. "

They looked at me. By their looks they we're shoked.

"Who are you?" Xander said with a confused look

It's time to reveal myself to them. I hope this doesn't affect the time.

I then revealed my self to them and they we're all in shock.

"Marceline???" They all said in chorus.

Kenneth was confused and also my past self. 

"But how??" My past self asked...

There's not much time. I must get them out of here. Before she catches up ot us.

"There's not much time.. We must hurry.." I said at them with a terrified voice. I grabbed both of their hands and I open the door. As I was to open it...

"Too late.." No.. She caught up. This is really bad. 

* * * * * 

The characters are all anime! haha I like it to be anime.. :))