Part 1

The girls's voice whispered with their friends really disturbing the tranquility of students who wished to concentrate in their studies.

"Aishhh this is seriously irritating. Why are they so into those jerks? I want to study." The voice of a male student who looked nerd was heard murmuring in the class.

"What? What did you call uri oppa?" One girl with her two 'followers' voice out in furiousity listening to the nerd students call their 'oppa' jerks. She crossed her arms while ogling sharply at him.

"Oppa? Tsk. You must be kidding!!? What do you mean oppa when we're the same age?"

"This old man seriously!!!" Just when she was about to slap that boy's head, her friends attracted her attention.

"Hey they are here."

"Awhhh how can there be a bunch of handsome people in a group at our school? Make us easy to spot them. Oh my eyes. Their face is so shining." One of that girl's friends covered her eyes with her arm like preventing light from penetrating her eyes.

"Crazy bitches." That nerd boy voiced again disgust with these girls's excessive reaction.

That girl just stared at him. What in front of her was way more important that hat nerdy's comment. "Hong Bin is mine." She said.

"Sung Jong for me."

"Then Chun Ji is mine." Three of them giggled having fun daydreaming by themselve. "But Hyun Woo and L Joe also hot. I don't know which one I should choose girls."

"To be honest. . . Me too! Hahahaha." They giggled again.

Here and there, the students keep talking about the hot guy group especially female students. If in the Drama Boys Over Flower they had F4, here in their school they had F5 which is super hot and cool!

"Here..Here.. What are you doing???!! Get into your class now and don't make any noise."  In the midst of student's noise, their discipline teacher appeared while holding a cane in his hand. He hit the wall and door of classes to gain attention from students and chased them into the classes.

Everybody scattered running into the classes except these 5 students. They bowed 90 degree to show respects. Their discipline teacher, Mr. Gu observed them one by one. He smirked. "What are you guys doing here not going into the class?"

"Teacher, we're doing to the toilet." Hyun Woo answered with a mischievous smiled.

"All five peoples at once?"

"Yes! Teacher, we're united people. We five people always move together like twins. So that we can protects each other. If we unite, we'll become strong. Right?" Chun Ji added supported Hyun Woo's statement. Hong Bin beside him just shook his head looking at his friends's behaviour.

"Wise words. Yah Chun Ji I don't know you have this." Sung Jong pointed to his head meaning didn't know that Chun Ji had brain. Lmao Then he showed thumbs up. Chun Ji didn't even get mad but instead he nodded in agrrement. "I have it." Hong Bin bursted into laughter.

"Aigoo. These guys." Mr. Gu knocked their head one by one. Sung Jong, Chun Ji, Hyun Woo and when it was Hong Bin turn, he stopped.

"I see your head is precious." Hyun Woo said with sarcastic tone criticized their discipline teacher that discriminate top students with the others. He patted gently Hong Bin's head.

Hong Bin brushed off Hyun Woo's hand. He ogling and pretended to beat Hyun Woo. To be honest he felt uncomfortable when being treated differently compared to his friends.