Part 4

How can this thing happened? They absolutely were in the ground floor which seems like a lobby but how can they be at the highest level. It was the fourth floor.

"What the? What is happening?" Sung Jong looked at Hong Bin asking for explanation.

"Why are you looking at me? I don't know too." He sighed heavily. "No wonder I feel weird when we try to find way out. At ground floor there's only a few room with window but here it's a house with more window."

"Look like they don't allow us to leave this place." Chun Ji said referred to the spirits.

"There must be a way out." Hyun Woo commented.

"There is. Just go down by the stairs." L Joe said as he walked out from the room and find stairs.

"Let's go." Hyun Woo said.

All of them followed L Joe going down by the stairs. To the third floor, second floor, and so on. But the floors had no ending. Even though the keep going down, there will still be more floors to go. They stopped running.

Without saying anything, Hong Bin leaved his friends and went to the closest room. He found a balcony in that room. He looked at them with disappointment. "It's not gonna be easy I guest."

"What do you mean?" Sung Jong walked towards Hong Bin. "How...." He looked outside and seems like they never go anywhere. They were still at the same floor!

Feeling curious, the others also went to take a look. "This is ridiculous." L Joe ruffled his hair roughly. "Seriously I'm going crazy."

"How should we get out of here?" Hyun Woo asked with a low voice. More to ask himself about that. His mind went blank.

"I'm sure there will be way out if I keep going down. I can't just stay here." L Joe swiftly run to the stairs without his friends. Braking his own pledge not to split with his friends.

"Yah L Joe-yahhhh.." Chun Ji screamed L Joe's name.

"Why is that kid frantically run away alone again? Aishhh.." Sung Jong almost cursed L Joe because of his attitude like to take action suddenly and cannot be patient.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhh . . ."

They respectively looked at each others. "Guys L Joe..." Hyun Woo told his friends. "L Joe-yahh." He called L Joe name loudly from that spot. None of them moved.

"L Joe-yahhhhh. Are you okay?" Hong Bin took turn to ask. No response. He shook his head while looking at his friends. "This won't do. We need to find him."

"I'm really scared." Chun Ji hesitated to move. Many things come to his mind when he heard L Joe screamed. Something bad must happened to him if he didn't react to their call.

"We're scared too. But I'm more worried about L Joe. We can't leave here." Sung Jong said. He knew sometimes in this situations, anybody can lost rationality.

"Of course we can't leave him here. I know too.." Chun Ji took a depth breath. "Let's go."

They walked down the stairs step by step with Sung Jong at the front. They sticked together like a gum. Chun Ji who was being aware stayed on guard. Looking everywhere just to make sure nothing came out to disturbed them.

About 15 minutes been searching for L Joe, they can't find him. "I think we need to split." Hong Bin suggested.

"I think so too. Let split. Chun Ji with me and both of you together. Okay?" Sung Jong divided four of them into two group.