Part 9 (Last Part)

Police officers were scattered around the places. The sounds of dogs barking echoed over the forest in searching for the victims who may be still undiscovered. People around the place covered their nose because of the stinky smell. The shocking discovery in the forest attracted people near that region and even the media to uncover the truth.

"Are you guys okay?" One police officer asked Hyun Woo who was still not in his right mind due to shock even after two hours of findings.

"Yes. We're okay." Hong Bin answered in Hyun Woo's behalf.

"I need to ask you something. How did you find this place?"

"Ahh we just played by the river and take a walk here when we find this strange looking grounds. So we tried to dig it and we found this." Once again Hong Bin answered calmly while his friends just kept quiet.

"Ooohh I see. So you found this coincidentally. Anyways thank you for you cooperation."

"Ne." Hong Bin waited until the police officer walk away from them before he looked at Sung Jong and Hyun Woo that stared at him since before. He knew the exact reason for them to do so. Not telling the police officer what exactly was happening. "Do you think they will believe us? If we say ghost give us clue to find this place?" He answered without question from them.

Sung Jong nodded in agreement with Hong Bin's statement. "Right. It sounds ridiculous."

While Hyun Woo agree in silence, he had no intend to comment. Instead he focused more to the scene in front of him. An unbelievable scene that he never imagine to see with his own eyes.

When he digged the ground coz feeling weird he saw something shocking. Human's hand appeared make him screamed unconsciously drawing attention from Hong Bin and Sung Jong who were already began to leave that place. He wanted to run away but Hong Bin held him.

Hong Bin wanted to dig more. Since Hyun Woo was so scared at that time, he with his his diver and also Sung Jong digged it out just by three of them. It led them to a body buried under the soils.

Looking at the face of the body, Hyun Woo recognized right away. She was the owner of the ring that make them came here again. So it was to find her body. After that, they called the police to the scene.

They found a more shocking fact after the police arrived and did their work. It was not just one body that was buried at that place but it was about 15 bodies were found! How could a person be so cruel to do all of this . . .

<93><93><93><93><93><93<93><93><93><93><93><93><93<93>

Since there was no end to police work at the scene, Hong Bin, Sung Jong and Hyun Woo decided to went back to villa first. Hong Bin's driver were still at scene and he will brought the police officer to the villa went they finished their work.

"You guys are not joking right?" L Joe was hesitated to believe the story Sung Jong told when they arrived to the villa. Chun Ji was also in a daze as L Joe did. How were they suppose to believe that when what they expect to hear was everything was over? On top of that what they heard just now was just so terribly hard to believe.

"Do we look like we're joking right now?" Hong Bin answered with a question too.

Chun Ji and L Joe looked at Sung Jong first, then Hong Bin and finally Hyun Woo's face. Hyun Woo looked kind of lost so that's mean they were being serious about that. "What happen to the victims? I mean how can they be buried there?" L Joe started to be curious of the truth.