Part 8

Young master!! Young master!! Please wake up. What happen to you aigoo?"

Slowly Hong Bin tried to open his eyes. But he quickly closed it as soon as light penetrated his eyes. It felt sting. He tried to open once again slowly like before.He woke up to the loud call that keep saying his names. He sat up once he can fully open his eyes. The person that first came to his sight was his driver. "Ahjussi what are you doing here?" He looked at his left and right. He saw his friends were in a confusion state too. Wait? Why were there just the three of them?

"Where is L Joe?" He asked his driver with a nervous feeling.

"L Joe?" Hee Won ahjussi frowned. Tried to remember the face of the name's owner that just being mention by Hong Bin. "Ahhh!" He remembered. "That friend. We send him to the nearest hospital because his body was really burning. We afraid something might go wrong. That's why. Don't worry I asked my daughter to take care of him for a while. And she said that his fever had gone down."

All of them breathed a sigh of relive. "That's so fortunate. I thought something bad happen to him. It's really good to know that." Since they're experiencing so many horrific things since yesterday, Sung Jong can't help himself but thinking of bad things only.

"Young master. What was happen? I was so worried when I came here this morning but none of you were here. I waited and waited but nobody come home. So I asked help from people who live nearby to look for you. And I found all of you unconscious in the middle of the forest." That was a long explanation from Hee Won ahjussi.

"We were all unconscious? There was nobody else there?" Hong Bin somehow felt suspicious as to how they faint and what happen to the spirits. Did they do something or left something there?"

Hee Won shook his head. Hong Bin felt disappointed. He thought there would be some kind of clue telling the reasons why were all this happening. It's not just a disturbation of a 'common' haunted place.

"Why? Young master what are you doing in the forest until you fainted?" They looked at each other with silents. Nobody able to talk about the scary incidents that happen to them overnight and they looked exhausted. They were still in shocked.

"Why don't all of you take a bath first and rest. We will talk about this later. Eo?" His driver suggested when he looked nobody wanted to answer when he asked.

"Ne. I will take a bath first." Hyun Woo said as he got up and went to the bathroom.

<93><93><93><93><93><93<93><93><93><93><93><93><93<93>

"Here. Drink this."

"Kamsahamnida." Chun Ji held the cup with both of his hand. He sipped the hot tea little by little. "Drink these guys. Ahjussi made it." Chun Ji pushed the tray that had 3 cups on it to Sung Jong, Hong Bin and Hyun Woo who just came out from the room.

Hong Bin's driver just sat there quietly. Waiting if they wanted to open their mouth and tell them what was happened. Even if they didn't want to tell him, he didn't mind. As long as they are all safe.

"Ehemmm.." Hong Bin fixed his sore throat. "Ahjussi in this village, had there been a terrible incident that people die..."

"Yah how can you the word people die come out from your mouth easily?" Hyun Woo almost choked listening to the straightforward Hong Bin.