Well.

The boy follows Karkat into the bathroom, where he sees Rose and Kanaya sitting next to each other on the floor.

"jesus christ rose, I didn't think you would drink that much at a small house party"
The three talk to each other for a minute, but Karkat just stares at the floor, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.
Two minutes later, Kanaya stands up and helps Rose off the ground.
"Well Karkat, I Sincerely Apologize For Interrupting Your Night. We Should Be On Our Way Now."
Kanaya and Rose exit the bathroom, and the front door slams shut. Karkat and the blonde boy are left alone in the room together.
"so.." The boy speaks up.

"SO."
"you look... really familiar.."
Oh shit. He probably recognizes you from the truth or dare game.
"DO I?"
"well, yeah. I think maybe two years ago, i played this dumb game and ended up.... kissing someone? I don't know, you kinda just remind me of that person, I guess."

Karkat rubs his forehead and sighs.
"WELL YOU SEE-"
"you're him, aren't you?"

"WHAT?"
"you're the guy I kissed, right?"
"WELL- ...YEAH.."
"oh."
"YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR NAME.."
The boy clears his throat. "right- uh, the name's Dave. Dave strider. you?"
"KARKAT VANTAS."

The boy now known as "Dave" snorts and chuckles.
"WHAT??"
"it's just the name. 'Car-Cat' sounds pretty fucking adorable if you ask me."
Dave shoots a sly wink behind his sunglasses-
Wait, sunglasses? You never acknowledged that he wore sunglasses at all...
"ADORABLE...?"
"well yeah"
"PFF. YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN. ITS ADORA-BLOODTHIRSTY."
Dave wheezes a little, but tries to hold in his laughter to try not to get Karkat too angry.
"holy shit that's cute-"
Dave walks out of the bathroom and into the living room before Karkat could yell at him, and picks up a small notebook and pen that was placed on the coffee table. He quickly scribbles out something on a piece of paper and hands it to Karkat.
"Pester me sometime?"
Karkat looks at the paper, then back at Dave.
"DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP, FUCKASS."
Dave chuckles and shakes his head before opening the front door and leaving the house. Karkat looks down at the paper again.
'turntechGodhead'
Seems like a pretty fucking stupid name. Karkat sighs and places the paper on his coffee table before leaving into his room and going to sleep for the night.
~~~~~~~
((Ayyy its getting good

The real davekat will be here shortly

u just wait
-thx))