Oh god

Karkat sighs and places the paper on his coffee table before leaving into his room and going to sleep for the night.

The next morning, Karkat wakes up and attempts to get up from his bed, but fails miserably. He stays laying on his back and staring at the ceiling for what seems like an hour before he hears his husktop let out a small *ping*

He groans and rubs his forehead before sitting up and looking at the bright screen of the husktop.

Oh. It's Rose.

tentacleTherapist[TT] began pestering carcinoGeneticist[CG].

TT: Karkat? I just wanted to apologize for last night. I did not mean to interrupt or disturb you. Me and Kanaya are both sincerely sorry.

CG: ROSE, IT'S FINE. YOU WERE JUST DRUNK. IF ANYTHING, I SHOULD THANK YOU.

TT: Oh? For what exactly?

CG: WELL.. I GOT *SOMEONE'S* CHUMTAG..

TT: Ah. I see.

CG: YOU WON'T TELL ANYONE, RIGHT? CAN I TRUST YOU?

TT: Even if everyone already knows about it, I'll keep it a secret anyways.

CG: WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP FUCKING SAYING THAT...

carcinoGeneticist[CG] has ceased trolling tentacleTherapist[TT].

Does everyone really know about him being flushed for Strider?
...
Does he know..?

Those kind of thoughts aren't making you any happier, so you get up to make yourself something to eat.

You look through the fridge, the cabinets, and everywhere in the god damn house. Nothing good to eat.
You throw yourself on the couch and stare at the floor for a minute or two.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Oh great. Who in the ever loving fuck could that possibly be? You get up,and drag your feet as you walk to the door. You open it to find Sollux, holding a box wrapped in a plastic bag. The box gives off a smell... Of food?
"Hey ath-hole. I brought you food becauthe I already know that you have nothing to eat here."
"OH. THANKS-"
"Altho I hope you don't mind, but Thrider ith coming here in a few minuths."
"WHAT THE FUCK?! I NEVER ASKED YOU TO INVITE **HIM**. HE'S TOO MUCH OF A DOUCHEBAG TO EVEN BE IN MY HIVE."
"Thut your trap, I can thee it in your fathe that you're happy about it."
"JUST GET THE FUCK INSIDE."
Sollux lets out a snort, and steps in your living room. He places the box of food on the coffee table, and turns on the TV. You sit down with him, and watch some shows for about twenty minutes.
knock knock knock knock
"That mutht be him."
"I KNOW, I KNOW.."
You quickly get up and almost trip over your own foot. You can hear Sollux chuckle as you open the door.
"hey kitkat"
"HEY DA-

.......KITKAT..?"
Sollux bursts into laughter as you feel a warmth spreading over your face.
"well yeah. I find 'kitkat' fitting for you"
Your jaw hangs open in shock and slight disgust, but you shut your mouth and shake your head.
"JUST... GET THE FUCK IN HERE"
Dave walks in the room and sits on the couch next to Sollux.
"hey kitkat?"
"WHAT.."
"you havent pestered me yet have you?"
"I-"
You were cut off by more laughter from Sollux.
"holy thit!! I knew it!!"
"KNEW WHAT?!"
"You exthanged numberth already!"
You pick up a small pillow from the couch and attempt to muffle the sounds and laughter coming from Sollux.
"woah kitkat, chill, let the guy have a little fun"
You angrily step back and throw the pillow at Sollux.
Dave and Sollux both laugh at Karkat for another minute, but all calm down after.
"tho... Movie or gameth?
"ROMCOMS."
"super smash brothers-"
Dave and Karkat both glare at each other.
"OH HELL NO. WE'RE WATCHING A ROMCOM TONIGHT."
"dude no you always want to watch movies, lets just play a game"
Sollux interrupts both of them.
"Guyth, relaxth. Why don't we choose it between rock-paper-thithorths?"
"FUCK NO. I HATE THAT GAME."
"I don't see why not"
Dave clenches his fist, and gets ready to play rock-paper-scissors.
"YOU'VE GOTTA BE-
...
BRING IT, BITCH."
You felt determined to beat Dave. You set up your hands, and Sollux counts down.
"Three... Two... One!"
.....
Karkat had lost. Rock beats scissors.
".....BEST TWO OUT OF THREE."
Two more games of RPS roll by, but Karkat ends up losing anyways.
Karkat snatches a pillow from Sollux, and screams into it at the top of his lungs.
"okay, I win. games it is."
Dave gets up and puts a video game disc into the console.
The three boys pick up one controller each.
"be ready to cry, kitkat"
"IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS."
"Holy thit you guyth."
~~~~~~~~~~
((That was a lot more words than I usually type

Is that a good thing
-part 5 coming soon
-thx))