KARAOKE?!

Dave shoots up and looks in every direction looking for the danger.
Sollux flinches and drops his phone on the floor, to only pick it back up and run back inside the closet.

"NO, YOU GET THE FUCK BACK HERE SOLLUX."

Dave doesn't get up from the couch, but stares at Sollux running and Karkat screaming. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Come on Kitkat, lets take a picture for Sollux."

"WHAT?"

Dave gets up and pulls Karkat into the middle of the room. He holds up a peace sign and pretends to kiss Karkat on the cheek.

Karkat tries to pull away, but decides to stay put because he knows that Dave will just pull him back in. He blushes vigorously and just stares at Dave.

"DAVE.. GET THE FUCK OFF ME.."

"sorry dude gotta impress some people"

Sollux peeks out the closet and takes the opportunity to snap a photo of the two.

"Thankth guyth, Nepeta'th gonna be thcreaming."

Sollux quickly pulls his head back into the closet, and slams the door. Dave snickers and lets go of Karkat.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HIM DO THAT?! WE'RE SO SCREWED, EVERYONE'S GONNA THINK WE'RE MATESPRITS AND-'

"i dont see the problem of that"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT SEE THE PROBLEM?! EVERYONE'S GONNA GET THE WRONG IDEA OF US!!"

"we can just tell them they're wrong, relax"

Before Karkat can curse out Dave some more, Dave lays back down on the couch and taps the empty space, signifying Karkat to lay down with him. Karkat doesn't say anything, but cautiously lays back down with Dave. After ten minutes of staring at the ground and intense blushing, Karkat finally falls asleep. Dave could hear his quiet snoring and faint purrs. He put his arm back around Karkat's waist and softly kissed the back of his head, falling asleep.

~Next Morning~

Karkat wakes up on the couch alone the next morning to the smell of some kind of food. He sits up, and looks around the room to see Sollux and Dave eating at the dining table.

"mornin' sleeping beauty"

Dave teases, and Karkat blushes at the comment Dave made.

"Your food ith getting cold, idiot."

"OH, RIGHT. JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING SECOND."

Karkat jumped off the couch and did his business in the bathroom. He came back to the living room and ate his food with Sollux and Dave.

"I'M *HOPING* YOU DELETED THAT STUPID PICTURE OF ME AND DAVE.."

"Hell no KK, i thent it to nepeta, but i didn't delete it."

"WELL THEN YOU BETTER DELETE IT BEFORE I THROW YOUR PHONE INTO A FUCKING FIREPLACE."

"Go ahead and try to get my phone then."

Sollux stands up, with both hands on the table. Karkat does the same and glares at Sollux. Dave stands up to intercept.

"okay guys chill, we really don't need an auspistice relationship here."

Karkat and Sollux look at Dave, then back at eachother. They sit back down slowly and stay quiet for about five minutes.

"tho... im having a party nextht week.. you guyth wanna come along?"