III

Eren pov

It's so much light outside. The sun really is happy. And it's snowing :). This is so beautiful, maybe I will have some days free.

"So...What are you doing for Christmas?" Connie asked me. "Not much, maybe visiting my dad in prison, I bought him some biscuits"
Connie is not what I would call a good friend... More like he's acceptable. But sure he is better than freckled jesus and horse face. I live with these 3 and another one, that I'm not sure is a boy or girl, but we would call it boy: Hanji. His excitement makes my day, he is really cool. Kinda crazy though. I love him :3.

Even though I work as a rent boy, there are clients that want us as maids or want to rent us for weeks or months. I have had some clients of that kind so I know how to iron things and sweep the floor, that's why me and Hanji do most of the work here. I really plan to move from here even though I don't have much money, one day someone will come and demolate this house, so where will I live then?

Some people would think that our lives are not that happy, and that we are poor and depressed. That's not true, we live a life with no worries, for a 18 year boy like me everything is so cool. I got as much sex as I want, sometimes we even get to be romantic and stuff. Our clients are not filthy drunk men, they are fucking rich. So we got money to buy as much things as we want. Even though we live in a shitty house, we love this house. We go to the mall and have fun every week, we are like a family. It's an amazing life.

Haha...I remember my childhood... My dad would take me to his club and show me how cool is life. Since I was a kid he showed me good music like rock. I really enjoyed staying there even though I was just 10. Everyone knew me and I met there a cute girl...I think I got drunk and did something Cause the next day I woke up with her crying. She slapped me, but I was totally in another world...but...fuck, she was beautiful, that pale skin and black hair. I would have fucked her all night. Well, shit happens...

Levi pov

I got dressed and then checked my mails. It seems like I have to go and speak with some people who don't have where to stay because my company crashed their house. How annoying... "Why me of all the people who work for me?" I got in my car and drove in town.

I turned on the radio. It was playing hills by the weeknd.
I got the volume at maximum and just enjoyed the view.

I saw a kid playing with a dead cat , it reminded me of the times I was his age. Haha... I couldn't say I was a bad kid, I once poured super glue into my father's hair. I spanked some girls at school when I was 13. I was about to kill a guy after he got beat up...his face though . I tried to kill a goat by a headshot, it was so super annoying. Anyways, I really liked a kid, what was his name? Erwin...Armin... Eren....Some shit like this. How I met that little Bitch? Well I was at the club, getting fucked up with a couple of other bitches and then that kid sneaked behind my back. He was younger, but god damn those eyes, I can remember that they were so beautiful...Not really the colour though. Something with yellow, blue...whatever. He grabbed my ass, took my hand and led me in another room. I remember that next morning my back hurt like shit and I could barely walk, I was crying so hard and he had that dumb look like :"The fuck did I just do?!" I slapped him and got out of there. I wish I could see him again.