V

Levi pov

So...today gonna demolate a house, today is gonna be a good day.

I head to town and arrive at the house I labelled yesterday. My crew arrived there too and we begun the procedure.

"If someone is in there you should get out" one of my man said and we heard some footsteps. There were some brats, maybe 15-20, who were getting out of there. The fist one and the second, who came together looked really odd, one of them really looked like a horse. Second one was sure a girl, like...she has bangs and a ponytail, sure a girl. Then another one who looked like a bowling ball, shaved grey hair.

And... the last one was Eren. Fml, he's gonna do a scene or something.

" ...you" he looked at me.

The others were speaking with my crew, also glaring and mumbeling shit that really doesn't matter.

"What are you gonna do with our home?"

"Just destroy it"

He begun to cry "Whe....where will we stay then?"

"Not my business"

He fell on his knees, he begged with tears in his eyes, promising that they will pay the rent whatever and swearing that I will never see him again, and that he will not bother me.

"Just...please, mister....please" he was grabbing my leg with tears all over his face.

"Disgusting"
I kicked him off me.

After we finished the demolation another man came to talk to the 5 kids. The manager maybe.

Eren pov

"Well, I found a house nearby, but only 4 of you can stay there, so I'm gonna choose the best ones. Eren...you will have to find another place." our manager said...I couldn't be more sad. I said that day that there couldn't be worse, this couldn't be worse. I have no home to stay, and now no place to work.

I couldn't even say something like goodbye...I...life is such a bitch. I just walked in the direction that guy went. Maybe I coold sleep on his doorstep or under a tree somewhere.

I just walked and walked and suddenly stooped....I was hungry and cold. I could go in a store and steal something maybe.

I got in, found something I like and looked left and right then behind.

He was be hind me. "GOD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, you scared the shit out of me"

"Are you going to steal that?"

"....It's just an illusion..."

He snapped it out of my hand. "I'm gonna pay"

"...you seem to be in a good mood, why is that?"

"Gonna have sex with someone new, it's gonna be awesome"

...is he referring to me? Better check.

"I...I can do it for free... if it's you"

"K"

...so it's me? I can't understand, his body language says nothing, nor his words.

He paid my food then gave it to me. "Bye" he said. So it wasn't me. "Good bye" I say, then he lives. It would've been good if it was me, I could finnaly have a place to sleep, at least for a night. Maybe I can find a bench.

Levi pov

Hmph, that brat, he thought that I would want him, what a fool. I could use him as a maid though...I should think about this.

I arrived home, it's warm and not that much light , perfect. "Well, now I should prepare for her"

So, basically Erwin said that he found this girl the same way he found me and that he did it with her and it was the same as doing it with me. She has black hair and pretty much all the time has no expression or is sad. Her name...Mikasa I think. So I basically wanted to see how is to fuck my female self.

I prepare a dinner, something basic of course, but it looks decent, I hope it doesn't taste like shit.

I hear the door bell. This night is going to be long.