VIII

Levi pov

"Eren..."

He got up, then saw me.

"I...I really like you senpai" he mumbeled.

I hide my crying face and change my tone. "Get inside you still are my maid"

He gets inside...Erwin left...I think...whatever.

*next day or sth*

"EREN" I yell...no respond. Fuck, is he still sleeping? Why did I even accept him...I could've hired someone who knows how to do this.

I get out of my room and go towards his...yes, I gave him a bed, I'm not that cruel. I just wanted my breakfast... And I ended up moving, uuuuugh, I hate mornings.

"Eeeeren...where u at Bitch?"
I enter his room, he's not in his bed, but I hear a music....
From the bathroom. (I really tried to find the video but I couldn't, the song is Sex Metal Barbie by In This Moment). He is singing, or trying at least, along with the music. Did I put a speaker sistem even in the bathroom? Is that what normal people do? ...no, not really...

"Excuse me, can you tell me what you've heard about my life, maybe a dirty little fairy tale,a girl of the night..."

His voice is so good, her and his words complete each other, it sounds marvellous.

I am still outside of the bathroom, but I really want my breakfast so I open slowly the door, maybe I can scare him a little.

"Baby go ahead, I'll be your hearted and your pain..."

It's set, he has an angelic voice. And his dancing too, not only the way he moves his body, but how he touches it...it's like ...damn, I think I'm gonna get hard. Oh...it sounds like the best part of the song is coming...I wonder how he will react.

He bangs his head like a real rocker of course....

"Maybe that I'm a little harlot, homicidal queen"

...He really is a harlot.

" Sex Metal Barbie whore attention fiend"

...the song is slow now, and so are his moves. So sexy, how he touches everything with those pale skinny hands, how that silky dark hair is framing his face, how those legs...those long, perfect legs are dancing so gracefully, that...that ass, so round and girlish...his body is so...wet and ...aaah~

Aaand, I am drooling. Hope he didn't see me tough.

"Hey there...do you like what you see?" He smirks.

...you gotta be shitting me.

*cough* "...I want my breakfast...and we will have to talk a bit." I get out of the room angry.

He comes in the kitchen after a while, makes me breakfast and sits with me at the table.

"Here, Eren" I give him a maid dress with apron and everything. He blushes and takes it "Change" I command and he goes to his room. "No, stay here" I say.

His body really is beautiful...so pale and skinny. He dressed up and quickly went to do something else. "This is what you will always wear from now on" I tell him.

*that evening or whatever*

Eren was happily cleaning a table and I was sitting behind him so I could admire the view.

Suddenly I remember...

"Eren...why are you calling me senpai, even though you seem to know my name"

"Because senp-Levi, I appreciate and love you, I like and respect every part of your being ...this is what senpai means for me. Plus you are older..." He blushed.

I get off my chair and approach him. "I don't like senpai...it's like I'm 20 years older"

"Then...how will you like me to address you?" Why is he so nervous, I'm not gonna eat him.

I approached him from the back and slapped that ass. He trembeled and looked at me with puppy eyes that were about to cry. I smirked and said:

"...call me...master"