VI

Levi pov

She entered. "Konbanwa Revi san" ...is she fucking Japanese?

"Can you....at least pronounce Levi, please?"

"Nani gotto?"

Oh, for fucks sake. "English motherfucker, do you speak it?"

It looks like she doesn't...fml. I mimic dinner and try to pronounce "tabemas" or something like that, I think it means to eat, learnt it from anime.

She looks like she understands so I lead the way. I am trying to be romantic and stuff, cause that's my type if it's the first time I meat that someone.

We have a basic conversation with what I learnt from anime and the English she knows and realize that we have much in common, I kinda like her.

We finish eating so I grab a bottle of wine, turn on the music and shut a part of the lights.

It was really beautiful, her hair swinging, that gorgeous smile, the way she walks and dances, it was gracefully. Even though I am not very fond  of women, I really liked her.

Finally she got drunk and the viagra took it's effect. She grabbed my collar and pressed her lips on mine. I opened and our tungs touched, firstly shy, then with a rough passion. I grabbed her cheek with one hand and squeezed her ass with the other. She gasped and moaned then looked me right in the eyes, hers were shining in the red light like fire. She said a simple "now" with a face that said "take me" and I immediately took her bridestyle and run in the bedroom.

When we arrived she took the charge and slammed me on the bed. She approached me and grabbed my collar...again. She stank like alcohol and expensive perfume. "Bea....beauti..ful" she numbeled with effort, then begun to kiss me all over. Mikasa kissed my neck, my chest, while I was taking her shirt off, then she arrived at my trousers. She looked at me heavily breathing with puppy eyes like she was asking for permission.

"Suck it" I said, then she pulled my trousers and boxers and threw them on the floor. The girl grabbed my member and begun licking it, then she put it all in her mouth. She's got a very good technique tough...

I stopped her, I couldn't handle it anymore. "Turn, strip" I said, she understood and took her bra and pants off, then stick her ass up to me. It was simply stunning, such a beautiful ass...

"Damn..." I whispered wile I has banging and slapping her booty. "Aah, ngh....cho... chotto mate" she mumbeled, whatever that meant I continued.

After 20 minutes I really got bored so I stopped and went to have a shower. I found her on the bed, sleeping when I got back. She was beautiful.

Eren pov

*responding to phone*

"Hey, how are you?...really? That's so good....yeah, thank you....happy holidays..."

My mom calls occasionally to ask how I'm doing. She still has a sence of maternal love.

I end the conversation and walk forward to sit on a bench. It's good that at least I have my phone and headphones. I put them on and start listening to "Shiki-Senpai". Hmm...I wonder what that man's name is...I would call him senpai.

Rubbing on her thighs she stay wet for her (senpai)
Shawty so kawaii, and would die for her (senpai)
Ride and watch hentai, all the time with (senpai)

I imagine him rubbing my thights, touching my whole body, kissing every part of me, tracing every corner of my being. Shit...I'm hard. "Aah...senpai~".

I will be the sexiest kouhai, I promise senpai, I will find out everything about you. So I go and ask my friends what was that company's name. And after they told me it, I searched for it on the internet. I found everything about all its members including senpai.

"So...Levi, Ackerman Levi" I found his address too, what a luck. Tomorrow gonna go and find my Levi.

Wait for me senpai...

AN: Srry if I used like 20 times senpai, I really like the song and I think Eren will be a cool kouhai :3