13- Are you a mind reader?

Farah's p.o.v:

I quickly walked out of my last class to go directly towards the parking lot where Hussain asked me to go to.

It felt weird, like something was just different, I just can't get a grip on what exactly is happening.

I felt really bad when Hussain just turned away like that, I know I triggered something that wasn't supposed to be but I just didn't knew anything about it! Hell, I don't even know much about his past but I still blame myself for doing such a stupid mistake.

"You're here." I heard him, making me turn around to look at him as quick as I can, I never knew I wanted to see him that bad when I just saw him some hours ago, these new feelings are weird, I don't understand what's wrong with me, why am I acting so weird lately with Hussain.

"Yeah, I'm here." I smiled.

He took my hand dragging me somewhere, I furrowed my eyebrows but didn't say anything until we reached his car.

"Sit." He spoke as I looked at him questioningly at how he was ordering me around as I opened my mouth to object but he cut me off.

"Just sit, I'm taking you somewhere." He spoke and sat on the drivers seat.

The ride was silent but peaceful, It wasn't those uncomfortable car rides, I felt safe and easy with him.

.

.

.

I must have asked him the same question for more than a hundred times but don't blame me, I was just curious and I really need to know where we're going, but his reply was always in negative as he didn't speak a single word to tell me where exactly are we going.

I sat there, clearly annoyed by this weird surprise thingy as I peered out of the window, not wanting to start any other conversation with him anymore.

"Farah?"

"Farah?"

I didn't reply, just sat there looking out of the window, I heard him sigh as he didn't say anything else, he stopped the car, stepping out of it as I looked at him, but he was nowhere and suddenly the door to my side opened as someone tied a blindfold to my eyes, making it impossible to look at anything at all.

I was about to scream but he quickly placed his palm on my mouth to stop me, "It's me! Calm down." Hussain spoke, but what made my heart race were his lips, that touched my ear lightly as he whispered in my ear, I took in a sharp breathe, something inside me going crazy at this mere contact.

He backed away as he held my hand firmly, pulling me out of the car. I stood on the ground not being able to look anywhere, "We have to walk a bit." I heard him beside me.

"Can you not see, that I'm blindfolded right now, or you're blindfolded yourself too?" I asked, not willing to walk anywhere while this thing was on my eyes.

"Fine." was all I heard before an arm snaked around my waist and under my knees, I knew what was coming next and as much as I wanted to stop him, I didn't, somewhere deep down I waned this, I wanted to be close to him, I don't know why.

"Hussain?" I spoke, my voice came out in a whisper.

"Shh.. just don't say a word." He replied, his voice was low, making me feel weirdly good just by listening to his soothing voice.

I nodded in acceptance as I took in a deep breathe, I don't know why but I felt like I wanted to believe him, to trust him on my own life.

I could feel his heart beat under my palm placed firmly on his chest, it was fast and different than any normal heart beating, maybe because of walking with a huge weight on him, but it's impossible, he's much more stronger, he can't just feel tired so suddenly.

There's another reason for this rapid heart beat and I wanted to find out the reason behind this thumping heart.

"Are we-are we there yet?" I asked, my voice was low and soft, I can hardly believe that I was able to speak because of our close proximity.

"Yep, just there." Was all he replied, his voice was too close to me, too close for me to feel comfortable right now, in his arms.

He placed me down in the ground, and I was finally able to breathe, I never knew I was holding back all this while.

And that's when he untied to blindfold, I was finally able to see what really was in front of me that he wanted to show me like this, what was this special surprise that he hid from me all this while although I was so annoying to him.

I was left in awe after looking at the sight in front of me, and was able to realize that, yes, it was worth a surprise and worth all of this he did.

The sun looked so perfect as It's reflection rippled on the water in front of me, it looked like the sun was slowly drowning itself in that water, not being able to say or do anything, knowing that he'll be fine and come out tomorrow, just like every day. This was what the sun was made for, fly in the sky, shine over us and give us light, show us our paths and then go into the sea, nobody ever helped him, nobody ever showed him his own path and now he has known how to live a life like this, he has found that this was what he was made for. The light layer of fog on the water made the scene look more beautiful than ever. This was the best thing I saw in my entire life thanks to Hussain of course.

I was thrown out of my thoughts as Hussain clicked his fingers in front of my eyes, I looked at him completely dumbfound of the current situation.

"How is it?" He asked, smiling at me as I diverted my eyes back to the perfect scene in front of me, I wish I had a camera to capture this perfect moment and right on cue Hussain took out his camera, winking at me as if he knew I was thinking about it, as if he read my thoughts just like that.

"Picture?"

"Are you a mind reader?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows as a playful smile played on my lips, making him smirk.

"If you say so."