5. What are we?

Its been a few weeks since I joined the group and a lot has happened. At one point I even got kidnapped with Addy. That was scary! But the gang came to the rescue and saved us both. 10k hasent let me out of his sight since. He says that 'he just wants to make sure that I'm ok because he worrys about me.' Please, boy I can take care of myself. Me and all of the group have grown closer especially me and 10k.

However recently me and him have had a little fall out. You see, I found out that he smokes. I'm fine with him smoking, I have nothing against that. Its the fact that when I asked him about it, he was a complete jerk! So even though he's looking out for me I'm ignoring him and he hates it.

Anywho, I woke up in the back of the truck. Our new one,isnt as good as the old one cause its a bit cramped but oh well. It gets us from A-Z. I look over at Murphy whos asleep. This cannot be allowed!
"MURPHY! WAKE UP THERES A ZOMBIE!" I screamed in his ear. He jumped up and started screaming. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Murphy realised that I'd been lying and gave me a death stare. Warren and Addy were laughing like crazy. Everyone was. 10k was trying to stop laughing however had little sucsess.
"I'll get you back princess, don't you worry" said Murphy grinning evily at me. My eyes widened
"I'm scared" I said inching away from Murphy. 10k put his arm around me
"Don't worry, I'll protect you" he said with a small smile. I moved his arm and pushed him away
"Your still in trouble" I said folding my arms. 10k rolled his eyes at me and then folded his arms also.

We came stopped at a house as it was getting dark.
"Zoey and me will go de-z the place" said Cassandra. I hopped out of the truck, Olly by my side. Cassandra kicked open the door and 3 z's ran out. I managed to swing Olly at one which sent it flying. The other however managed to grab my long brown hair. It yanked me back, trying to bite into my neck. I spun Olly around quickly and hit the zombie in the forehead with the butt (Haha butt XD) of the baseball bat. The walker dropped to the ground and before it could get back up I tuck out one of my knives and took its head off.

I looked at Cassandra who was pinned to the wall. I ran up to her and threw the z of her. Quickly I be-headed the walker before it could charge again. Cassandra nodded gratefully and we both turned back around to the van. Everyone starred at me in shock. 10k had his moth wide open in an '0' shape. I giggled before saying
"I'd close that or you'll catch flys." He quickly closed his mouth.

5 hours later and night had fallen. I was awake on watch duty. I was flicking through an old magazine when I heard someone behind me. I quickly picked up Olly and spun around to see the one and only 10k stood there with a goofy grin on his face.
"Sorry" I mumbled before sitting back down
"Its fine. A-are you still mad at me?" 10k said sitting down oppisite me. I put down the magazine and looked him in the eyes.
"If you can give me a reason not to be, then I'll forgive you" I say. He looked down before turning his gaze back upon me
"I was a jerk,I know that. I was thinking about my pa, you see, and I smoke when I think about him. That's the first time I did smoke, the night he died. I'm so sorry Zoey. Your my best friend, please" he said a pleading look in his eyes. I lent over and hugged him. He seemed taken aback but soon hugged me tight
"I missed you" I say quietly looking into his eyes, his raven coloured hair tickling my face.
"And I you" he said. It felt good to be in his arms again. To inhale his piney/dead zombie scent. I giggled and he pulled away looking puzzled
"You smell like a z" I say grinning. 10k smirked at me
"Oh really? Take it back or pay the consoquence" he said.
"Never!" I say grinning like a mad man. 10k jumped up from his seat and lept at me. He started tickling my sides and I started giggling uncontrolably. He smirked down at me when he finally stopped. I starred into his greeny/blue eyes and I realised how close we were.

My breath seemed to hitch in my throut
"10?" I say. He dosent say anything but carrys on getting closer to me. I break our eye contact and look at his lips. They were chapped yet seemed and looked so soft.
"What are you-" I start to say but am interuppted by 10k's lips crashing onto mine. Fireworks went of in my heart and I moved my lips in sync with his. 10k pulled away and we were both blushing
"I-I-I like you a lot Zoey" he said resting his forehead on mine.
"I l-l-like you a-a lot t-t-too" I stuttered. Is this really happening? Did I just kiss 10k?

"So what happens now between you two?" Says a voice from the doorway. We both turn to see all of the gang. Warren, Doc, Addy, Mack, Murphy and Cassandra. I turned to 10k
"Busted" I said laughing.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I've been getting some really good feed back from you and I am over the moon. I woud like to reccomend another Z-Nation fanfic called 'My only hope'. It is brilliant!

So Zoey and 10k have just had their first kiss and have also admitted how they feel towards each other. And the gang ruined their momment XD trust them, eh?

Ta ta, for now :)