The end...

I run through the streets looking behind me to see a massive hourd of z's chasing after me, 10k and Doc. We had no ammo left and I had lost Olly.
-------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Nnnnoooooo Ollyyyyyyyy!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I have had my brothers bat since the start and I couldn't believe it was gone. We kept running however the hourd seemed to be catching us up.

We run up an ally to be blocked off by a concrete wall.
"NO!" Shouted 10k punching it. He looked at me and I saw fear in his eyes. Doc pulled us both into a hug
"I'm so happy, that I got to meet you two. I may never have known my son but I see you two as my adopted kids. Thank you" Doc said. That was it. I started sobbing. 10k was on the verge of tears.
"I love you guys" I said to them both. Docs grip tightened on us.
"I love you too" said 10k
"Love you too kid" said Doc. I looked back to see the hourd running down the ally towards us. I hope the others were ok. I close my eyes and wait. Maybe it was better this way. At least I was with my boyfriend and my 'adopted farther'. I hear something hit the wall and then a bang so big I fall backwards. Everything turning black...

I didn't die that day. Warren had been on the roof of the building next to us. She said she'd found a granade on a z she had taken down. Warren saw us in trouble and drew the pin. Then threw it. Saving me, Doc and 10k. I respect Warren for that. She could of gotten out of there and saved the granade for another time. But no she saved us and for that I will be forever in her dept.

We were reunited with the group and carrid on with our mission. 10k and I contineued to love each other and still to this day it that has not changed. I don't know where I'd be with out him. He really is my everything.And I guess you could say one things for certain...

... I'm the Snipers Girl...

-------------------------------------------------------------(A/N) And its done! Thank you so much for all your support. I may be starting a new story which will also be about 10k. I havent decided yet.

Ta ta for now :)