The Shock

I don't know how to pick up from the last chapter.
So it's now a six weeks after.
P.S Penny is extremely annoyed that they skipped work and didn't by any food. Xx🐢
----------------------------------------------
Simons POV
I wake up feeling sick and dizzy. And try to get to the loo (We get the master bedroom (ensuite and double bed!)) holding my stomach.
I throw up inches away from the loo, a cold hand rubs my back, patiently waiting for me to finish.
"Hey Baz"
"Mmm" He replies, deep in thought, he must be thinking back at super. We had steak (he cooked) but Baz could smell it was perfectly cooked and it wasn't pink inside.
Baz's POV
"Let's get you back into bed." I lifted him up and carried him back and tucked him in with an extra thick blanket. There was no point in asking him how he was; it was obvious he wasn't, his pasty pale skin and bags under his eyes also his normally full, pink lips were a thin, grey line.
"You need some food, I'll be right back." I said to him and turned around out the door.
"Hey Penny?" I called. "Can you come take a look of Simon, I don't know what's wrong with him, it's not food poisoning 'cause the stake was cooked. Maybe he's just picked some thing up?"
"Yes alright- what is that smell?!"
"He threw up just before he could get to the toilet." I answered. "I need to get him some food though."
"No, wait five minutes. If he has just thrown up, wouldn't it be better if we let his tummy settle down first?" She asked knowingly.
"Yeah, sure." Hey I don't know what to do when someone's ill! We had a maid who knew what to did!
Penny stands by Simon who's face is shows pain. Something flickers across her face, recognition?
"Do you want me to get anything?"
"Paracetamol and a glass of water." She answers without looking up. "Should help ease the pain."
Back into the kitchen once more.
Penny's POV
Once Baz went out the room I lifted the duvet off Simon and pulled up his t-shirt. I had to check, it was the first thing that came to mind. Underneath Simons shirt was a lump, it was small and only noticeably if you really looked at it. I poked it and sure enough it was like my mother when she had Pip (the youngest of 5). I couldn't tell Baz, no not at all. But should I tell Simon? He would notice it soon- and so would Baz. I could here footsteps coming back down the hall and put every thing back in place.
"Thanks Baz, this should do." Together we lifted Simon up and gave him the paracetamol and the glass of water. Simon soon settled and went back to sleep.
"So what's wrong with him then?" Baz pushed.
"Nothing, he has just picked some thing up, that's all." Lying through my teeth as we went back to the kitchen.
"Good, I thought something was really bad, you know? Men, don't do that, do they?" I straitened.
"He'll get over it soon, don't worry Basil."
Simon's POV
I woke up and walked into the sitting room. Penny sat rocking back and forth biting her nail.
"Were is Baz?" I asked
"Gone hunting. He'll be back soon."
"Why are you so tense Penny?"
"Simon, there is something to tell you." She looked down at my stomach and I put my hand self consciously put a hand over it, it didn't feel normal.
"You might want to sit down." I sat on the sofa.
"You're pregnant."