The Darkside of life

Simon's POV
We take the tube to Westfield. Penny sits opposite me as I'm squished between two very large men (and God do the smell!). She try's to smile but it comes out all thin and grimmancy.
"Westfield. Next stop is ---" the voice is lost when the lights go out, and the train slows down. I grab my phone and turn on the flash light, others have the same idea and soon the hole carriage is filled with bright, white light (rhyming!).
"Penny? Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine but I can't fix it with every one around." Penny whispers to me.
"Don't worry Pen, I got this." I say and start to play some music. It's ironic really, the first one that comes up is Monty Python's Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. Soon the men next to me are whistling to the tune and a few more join in.
After two verse we have the whole carriage sing when the lights go back on and the train moves again. As the song ends we pull into the station and we get off. Going through the barriers a number of people are heard still whistling. I wince at the sunlight as we come up the stairs and Penny pulls me into the nearest shop.
Baz's POV
I'd recognise that smell anywhere, the smell of apples and and the slight hint of Linx (Axe). I look ahead in the line and sure enough the curly mop of blonde hair stands in front of the cue ordering coffee.
Crowley, Snow! Can we not bump into each other for at least 3 days? (Apparently not).
After ordering my coffee I look around and seating alone is Simon. I walk over and slide into the booth opposite him.
"Were is Bunce?" I ask. (She is got her monthly friend, I can smell it from here).
"She needed to pee." He answers in a monotoned voice.
"Fine, how are you Snow?" I ask, maybe slightly more aggressive than I meant to but I'm still not over our argument.
"Better than I was." He answers back aggressively.
"Look I know you hate me and all- but I came here to say sorry Simon, I wan-"
"-I don't care Baz. Not today. Now get out of Penny's seat before she comes back, she'll throw a fit if she sees you. Doesn't like you after out 'chat'. Goodbye Basil." I get up and leave, I don't want to be around him any longer. If he won't be nice, neither shall I.
----------------------------------------------
Sup peeps!!
They are not getting back together today!!!! Mwa hahahaha (Maniacal  laugh! Maniacal laugh!).
Kay, so go on rant- I don't like the chapter much either (it's pretty crap tbh).
Also I'm going to try and get these out weekly, so you will get them more regularly and I might start the best comment of the week. Depends on what you guys say. But I will put my favourite comment down from here and put it A/N it in the next chapter.
Xxxxxxxxxxx
Me! 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢