The Hole

Sorry!!!! I'm really bad at this!!! And my brain might not be the best at remembering.......
Anyway! I hope you like this part, it's probably crap!
*Also RIP Alan Rickman, one of the best actors that ever lived! We Snape fans will love you forever. Always!!!!!
Xxxxxx
Me
----------------------------------------------
Simons POV
I sit on the sofa, I have no more tears to cry so just sit paralysed on the end. Curled up and still. Penny starts playing music from the iPod and the floats through the house. It's Baz's music, it is the violin. My chest hurts, a void, sucking away at me, I'm almost completely hollow. I love Baz, and he loved me!
My head starts to throb, then pound, then a marching band seems to try damaging my empty brain.
"Are you okay Simon?" Penny questions, she fed up with me sulking like kicked puppy but she is genuinely worried this time.
"Simon! Simon! Can you hear me Simon?"
"Head, head." I mumble. "Oww" She scurries out the the room into the kitchen. Then a cupboards open and close, clinks of glass and the water goes off at full force.
"Here take this," Penny says, she is back again with a glass of water and some paracetamol. I take it and after 5 minutes it calms down.
"Hey Simon, why don't you get up and dressed, have breakfast and we can go shopping, we need some food." I nod my head and get up, I smell, and I need a shave.
As I'm got undressed I looked into the mirror; the boy stood there with a pair of boxers on and he had pasty Pale skin. Deep purple bags under his eyes were hidden beneath an unruly mop of curly blonde hair, a light dusting of stubble on his sharp jaw bone. His ribs stick out uncannily with a line of hair disappearing down his pants. His arms and legs were thin and you could see all of the bones that held this boy together. But what was most noticeable was the ever growing, round lump attached to his stomach. His hand quickly covered it protectively as turned round and entered the shower.
----------------------------------------------
I'm so bad at uploading!!!
I know that dinosaurs roamed the earth shorter than it took for me to upload, but I'm can't find the time!! Anyways.....
WE HAVE 200 VIEWS!!!!! Thank you so much guys for supporting my fanfic by reading it, and voting and commenting! Also I would love to get some feed back of what your thinking about story! Should we keep Simon and Baz away from each other any longer?
Thanks guys for being sooooo patient,
Xxxxxxxxxxx
Me 🐢