road trip - part 2 ✨

// play song above //

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and to the light wind blowing. I admired Cara while she was still sleeping next to me.

"Hey Cara." I lightly shook her. "Wake up!"

She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them and said, "Mom, I can't go to school, I'm sick." She said before turning her back to me and sleeping cuddled up to herself.

I giggled, "No Cara, its me (y/n)!" She turned back around, looked at me and smiled. "Oh shit, sorry. I'm just so used to pretending to be sick every morning before school.", she laughed and sat up.

"So today's our last day.. what do you wanna do?" I asked her.
"I don't know." the wind was starting to blow a bit more so she rubbed her bare arms in cold. "Maybe we should try to get back to our hotel room, hopefully there's someone different at the desk." She suggested as she got up so I did the same. She tried adjusting her dress by fluffing it with her hands to get rid of any grass or leaves.
We walked to the top of the hill and saw a taxi. "Wait, taxi!", she yelled while chasing the yellow car. It stopped and we got in.

15 minutes later, we finally arrived to our destination. We paid the driver and got inside the building. This time at the front desk, there was a woman with medium length brown hair who seemed nice. Cara and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Hi, hello." Cara awkwardly said. "Can we please get inside our room? We left our key inside.."
"Sure, just please give me your names." We told her our names and some other details before she handed Cara the key and we went inside the elevator.
Once out of the elevator and once we opened to door, we collapsed onto the bed.
"Finally!", she expressed as she threw herself on the bed. "A comfortable bed with blankets and pillows and perfect room temperature and a bathroom and a mini kitchen with food and drinks and -"
"Okay Cara, I get it. It's nice to be back here." I said laughing while I hit her with a pillow. She hit me back then I asked her, "Wait so, what do you wanna do today?"
She thought for a moment and as if a light bulb has lit up above her head, she gave me a look.
"I have an idea!"

--------

- 7/1/2016

happy new year 💗☺️