Chapter 103.

ARABELLA CASPER

"Sophia I am not wearing that!" I shrieked as Sophia held up a short reveling dress.

It was Christmas Eve morning and already Sophia was driving me mad. She pulled me out of the house for the first time and immediately drove me to the mall to pick out something for the Savage Christmas Party tonight. I didn't even think that I would have to dress up for this considering it was for a gang but I guess I was quite wrong about that. The minute we walked in all she has been doing is holding up the smallest, tightest dresses to my body.

"Why not? You'd look so hot!" she exclaimed holding the dress up to me.

"Because my goal isn't to look hot at a Christmas party" I giggled.

"This isn't a family party Ara, this is a gang's party. There are going to be girls there that are naked, there are going to be people having sex in broad daylight. This isn't a waiting up for Santa party, this is another opportunity for the guys to get drunk and have sex" she explained making me laugh.

"Okay okay, I'll find something. But I don't have my boobs hanging out" I said.

"Why not? I am" she said.

"Sophia, neither of us have boobs" I said making her laugh.

"That's why after this we are headed right over to Victoria's Secret" she said with a smile making me shake my head.

We scanned through the racks looking for dresses as had a near arms full for the both of us. It was weird being out in public after everything that has happened. It feels like I am living a completely different life. One that is without him and the trouble he has gotten both of us into. It surprised me and scared me how easy it was for me to get up and move on with my life without the curly haired boy.

Luchesi was shocked when he saw me come down the stairs that night after Sophia left. He was even more shocked when I held a full conversation with him. He didn't talk about Harry, which I guess in a way was a good thing, and kept conversation light. Everyone had tiptoed around me the next morning but by night time conversation felt more natural and easy. I guess this is what a breakup must be like.

"Arabella, what about this?" Sophia asked, holding up a navy blue dress.

It was actually beautiful.  It was a tighter fit dress that looked like it would stop mid-thigh on me.  The entire dress was covered in navy blue sequins and the deep V neck cut in the front had black lace lining it. It was something I would have never picked out for myself but now that I'm picturing it, I only want to try it on even more. I walked over and felt the material before looking up at Sophia.

"I don't know, does it look trashy?" I asked.

"No and even if it did, so what? Arabella your 17, you have an amazing body and innocence that makes guys want to bang you. Who cares if your showing skin, there's going to be girls there showing a hell of a lot more" she said making me nod.

"Alright, I'll try it on" I said grabbing the dress as the both of us head to the fitting room.

I ended up buying the dress with the money Luchesi had given to me before I left. Sophia bought a deep red dress that was a velvet material. She told me that Liam doesn't want her in a short dress, so the one she picked fell just above her knees yet had a daunting neck line. She said she had shoes at her house that I could borrow and she had a pair that matched her dress perfectly.

We kept walking through the mall, stopping in some stores to browse but overall kept our pace going. I knew she wanted to go into Victoria's Secret more than anything and for once I wasn't going to fight her about this one. I needed new underwear and needed to be resized for my bras. As we walked into the pink store, I began to head over to the PINK section to grab underwear but immediately my arm was seized in Sophia's grip.

"You're trying on lingerie" she commanded pulling me towards the racks.

"No! I'm not doing that!" I said, trying to squirm out of her grip.

"You don't have to buy it, just try it on" she said, pulling things off the racks.

"Sophia, I'm seventeen" I reminded her making her roll her eyes.

"So what? You're dating Harlan Styles" she said making me sigh.

"If he finds out he'll be mad" I threatened.

"Oh yeah totally" she said rolling her eyes and showing lacy pieces into my hands.

"Sophia I can't try this stuff on" I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"People will look at me weird" I responded.

"You're in a lingerie store, everyone here is trying on lingerie" she said, grabbing more pieces from the racks.

"If I get in trouble for this, it's your fault" I said making her smile.

"Fine by me" she said picking up a few more pairs of underwear before walking towards the fitting room.

The second I felt the first piece of lingerie being laced up my back, I knew Sophia was going to push me to get it. The entire set was black lace with a bit of white and beige undertones.  The bra was strapless yet had padding in it that made the swell of my breasts look larger. The black garter clipped onto the thigh highs stockings and the underwear had matched both.

I looked at myself in the mirror with wide eyes. I looked so... different. I looked older and mature and.. sexy even. I definitely didn't look like the girl that let a boy walk over her. I looked like the girl that walked right over guys and had them in the palm of her hand. I turned to the side and to the back trying  to catch every glimpse of myself before turning and looking at Sophia.

"Ara" she said with wide eyes and a nod. "You need to get it" she said.

"Really?" I asked, biting my lip.

"You should wear it tonight, under your dress" she said.

"But people will see the socks" I said pulling self-concisely on them.

"You don't have to wear them, you can just keep the garter clips hanging" she said unclipping the clips and letting them hang. "That's the good thing about lingerie, not a single person needs to know that you're wearing it except for yourself" she said with a smile.

"Do you do this?" I asked making her nod.

"Most of the time, Liam sees it at the end of the night, but it gives you a boost of confidence" she said.

"I actually like it" I said turning to look at myself again in the mirror.

"If you do end up back with Harry, I think he would like it too" she said making me bit my lip.

I didn't even think about what his reaction would be if he ever saw me in this. I would probably be too embarrassed to show him at any other time, but right now as I'm wearing it, I would love to see the reaction he would have. His green eyes widen and darken immediately, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. His palm would run down the front of his body until it was on the bulge in his boxers, rubbing small circles.

Snap out of it Arabella, you're supposed to be getting over him.

"I think I'm going to get it" I said making Sophia smile.

For once, I'm actually excited for this party.

A/N:
SURPRISE BITCHES YOU THOUGHT YOU'VE SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!!!
jk I just wanted to post this because I was too excited!!

I'll have pictures of the dresses and lingerie next chapter! I didn't want to ruin it for people on mobile!
Unless there's a way I can add them into the chapter!
if so please tell me!!

Questions will be answered next chapter!