Chapter 118.

HARRY STYLES

It was later at night when I decided it was time to leave my office. All day I was setting up and unpacking the boxes that were placed outside of the door. At this point, the house had been fully moved into. Arabella put away most of her things in the morning so I'm assuming that she is done unpacking. I walked out of the office and up the stairs to find where she was.

I walked towards the master bedroom door and slowly pushed it open. The television was on playing light music as Arabella was folding a basket of clothes sitting on the bed. I walked over to her as she looked up at me with a soft smile. I could tell she was nervous about living with me again. Hell, I would be too.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I put in some laundry, the washer and dryer are weird here" she said making me laugh.

"It's called new" I said making her roll her eyes playfully.

I sat down on the bed watching her straighten up the odds and ends in the room before finally walking to the bed and sitting down. I cautiously pushed my body closer to hers while looking at her face to make sure there weren't any signs of disgust. None, good. I let my arm loosely lay behind her head making her head move to rest on my arm.

"I called the Psychologist, he made an appointment for me to come later this week to do basic testing" I said making her nod.

"That's good, are you nervous?" she asked.

"A little, I'm scared what they're going to find" I said.

"You should be fine" she said.

"What do you think I have?" I asked, making her eyes shoot up to look at mine. She paused for a moment before answering.

"I'm no doctor, but I think even though you can be cocky and conceited, somewhere in that head of yours is anxiety. Whenever you mess up or do something wrong I usually have to push your self-confidence and self-esteem back up there" she said making me nod.

"I just don't want to go in there, and find out that I have all these issues" I said.

"Well wouldn't you think that would be better, if you can get the help you need?" she asked.

"I don't want you to think I'm messed up" I said.

"We all are" she said making me shrug my shoulders.

We sat in silence for a bit. The sound of her breathing echoed through the large room as I looked around. I felt her body shuffle a bit as she sat up and looked down at me. Her finger came up and twisted with the hair at the nape of my neck. I leaned my head into her hand as my body began to slowly loosen up and relax. Her other hand came up and rested on my chest.

"Harry.." she said quietly.

"What, baby?" I asked.

"Do you have to go to work tomorrow?" she asked, holding a pout on her lips.

I raised my eyebrow before giving her the look. "Yes, I do" I said making her huff.

"Why?" she whined, dragging out the word.

"Because I haven't been in almost a month" I said making her groan.

"One more day isn't going to kill you" she said.

"Yes it will, I can't take tomorrow off" I said.

"Do you even go to an actual office?" she asked.

"You've never been to my office in England?" I asked making her shake her head.

"I've been to the one in Italy" she stated raising her eyebrow at the memory.