Chapter 117.

an: this is not edited at all sorry!!! I wanted to get it up as quick as possible!!

ELLIOT CASPER

I walked through the hospital doors, glancing around to see if I knew anyone before walking towards the elevators. I knew exactly where he was and luckily, the night shift was on and most likely none of the fucking nurses would bother me. I hit the button to the elevator and the doors immediately opened. I stepped inside and took a deep breath before clicking the number 8 button.

As the elevator rose, I began to feel nervous. What if I walk in there and he is dead? What if he's there when I get there? What if she's there when I get there? As the door opens, I step out and take a large breath before taking the right and walking a few rooms down. When he first got there, I had one of the guys go check on him. He said that he was currently in critical condition.

When the door was in front of me, I knocked roughly on it before swinging it open. The room was dark, but the light of a T.V. kept his face illuminated. His eyes were squinted open as if he was sleeping and I let out a sigh on relief when they opened and blinked back at me.  I looked around for the light switch before flicking it on and walking into the room. His hands weakly fumbled for the remote as he clicked off the T.V.

"You seem to be doing okay" I said making him roll his eyes and fold his hands over his lap.

"Clean shot, right through my shoulder. I don't even think I went out" he said making me nod and take a seat on the chair next to his bed.

"Impressive"

"No, problems getting in?" he asked making me shake my head.

"It's 2:30 in the morning, nobody even looked at me" I said.

"Where were you last night?" he asked.

"What?" I asked, bewilderment covering my face.

"Where were you last night, when I got shot. Why were you not the first one here" he said making me bite my lip.

"I was busy" I lied making him raise his eyebrow.

"So busy that you couldn't check up on your brother that had been shot" he said making me bite my lip.

"I was with someone, okay, just leave it alone" I said making him smirk.

"Did you fück?" he asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you fück her?" he asked.

"Oh uh yeah" I said making him smirk.

"You ignore me to have sex" he said shaking his head.

"Like you wouldn't" I said making him laugh.

"True" he said, rubbing at his stomach.

"Have you heard anything from Arabella?" I asked.

"Nope, he'll never let her come see me" he said.

"I think he would, considering he is still trying to get her back" I said.

"It's just a mess" he said.

"You said some pretty fücked up shït" I said making him nod.

"I know, I didn't mean any of it. After that day, all these men came up to me and asked when they could have her.. you know Arabella.." he began saying making me nod. "I shot every single one of them between the eyes" he said making me laugh.

"I knew it was a lie" I said.

"Did you honestly think I would run a gang of men that lust my baby sister?" he asked making me shrug.