Chapter 1

Niall looked over the picture of him and his ex-boyfriend, Josh, with sadness in his eyes. He was sad that Josh would use him for sex and then dump him. He felt used and hurt but he knows that he still has the slightest bit of love for him.

"Are you really looking at pictures of him?" Niall jumped at the sound of his best friend, Harry behind him.

"Jesus Harry! Can you not sneak-" he stopped abruptly at the sight of his best friend shirtless, but his now inked skin in view.

"You got a tattoo?" Niall asked.

Harry nodded, "Yes! And I couldn't be anymore happier with it!" he said running his hand over the two birds on his chest.

"What do you think?" Harry asked.

Niall was speechless, he was surprised that his friend would ever consider tainting his skin like that, especially when last year he said he would never, ever get a tattoo.

Harry's face filled with concern, "Well? Is it bad? You're making me feel self-concious now." Harry exclaimed as his hands flew to his chest.

"No, no! It's nice! I like it, it was just so unexpected of you." Niall said, with a small smile.

Harry smiled back and quickly grabbed the photograph out of Niall's hand, "And you should not be sulking over this douche! He used you and threw you out like you were a week's old Nando's take-out!" Harry explained as he ripped the picture to pieces, Niall flinched at his words.

"I guess it's time I moved on..." Niall mumbled.

Harry nodded, and looked through Niall's suitcase, "All your new snapbacks are here I see, And what is this?" Harry asked as he pulled out a speedo from the bottom of his suitcase, "You can definitely move on from Josh after Liam sees you in these!" Harry laughed as he twirled the Speedo in his hand.

Niall snatched the article of clothing from his hand, "I don't even know if I'll wear this, I might just wear my regular shorts. And what about this guy, Liam?" Niall asked.

"He's hot and is a law major in Uni! Louis told me he's single and is definitely looking to set you up with the lad. He's got a buff body too, heard he was a track runner and he can box!" Harry said as he fixed the things in Niall's suitcase.

Just then Louis came into the bedroom, and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, "You lads ready? My Uncle Russel said that the cabin is ready when we are!" Niall nodded and Harry turned around to kiss his boyfriend.

Louis pulled away and looked down at Harry's chest, "What's this!? Who the hell said you can get this!?" Louis yelled in a mock-angry tone.

Harry pushed Louis and ran out of the room, "You're not the boss of me!!" Louis laughed along with Niall and soon the laughter died down, "You okay, mate?" Louis asked, Niall nodded and zipped up his suitcase.

"I'm doing alright, I'm think I'm ready to move on from Josh." Niall said and Louis patted his back.

"Lou! I'm here!" The boys heard someone call from the window, they both ran over to see a guy with short brown hair and a backpack down on the pavement, "Hey Li! We'll be down in a minute!" Louis yelled out the window, and Liam gave him a thumbs up back to him.

"He's a good guy, Niall. You should give this guy a chance." Louis said as he walked out of the room.

Niall looked around the room one more time before grabbing his bag and heading down to the RV. Everyone was now down by the RV now, packing their things into the vehicle, Niall looked out to the road to see a familiar car drive by, smoke filled the inside of the car and Louis rolled his eyes as the car parked across the street.

"Zayn, mate what are you doing? Are you trying to get arrested?" Harry asked as he and Louis walked up to the car.

The car door opened to reveal a guy with a large bong and jet black hair, "Come on guys, Who would arrest a guy with gigantic bong in his car?" Zayn joked, clearly high off his ass.

Harry and Louis laughed as they grabbed his bags and walked back to the RV.

Zayn shifted his bong into a travel mug and slapped Niall's back, "Hey Niall! You look different." Zayn said as he walked into the RV.

Niall rolled his eyes and boarded the RV with everyone else.

*A/N: Hey! So just a warning, I will be using scenes and lines from the movie I am basing this fanfiction on. So, yeah. Also there will be sex (boyxboy), swearing and death. Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this story!*