Chapter 2

Niall would be lying if he said Liam wasn't hot. I mean he was quite a looker. His brown hair was quiffed up, his chocolate brown eyes were shining in the sun, and his muscles could be seen through his grey v-neck. He was perfect in Niall's eyes.

"Who is ready for a road trip!?" Louis announced as he entered the RV.

Everyone cheered and Louis started up the large vehicle. "Let's do this!!!!!" Louis yelled.

They started driving down the road as a man dressed in black watched them from above the building, "Target's are on the move, I repeat target's are on the move."

The boys drove out of London to reach a dirt road, "This place isn't even shown on the GPS, it's unworthy of global positioning." Harry joked and Niall rolled his eyes.

"That's the point, right lads? Get off the grid, where no one can find us." Zayn said while rolling a blunt.

"Well my uncle said that the cabin is amazing and we should have it till the end of spring break." Louis said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"So, Liam. We heard from Louis that you're studying law." Harry said, trying to break the ice.

"Uhm, yeah." Liam said awkwardly, but with a smile.

Niall smiled at him, "We also heard you're on the football team with Louis. Heard you're quite an amazing player as well." Liam nodded at Niall's comment, "I mean, I'm not as good as Louis, the guy's amazing at football. But yeah, I guess I'm pretty good." Liam explained.

"Guys, I'm lost." Louis groaned.

Harry squinted his eyes to see a gas station just a few yards away from them, "Lou, stop at that gas station over there. We can ask for directions, plus it looks like we're low on gas." Harry said pointing to the gas station.

Louis nodded and began to drive up to the gas station. The gas station seemed abandoned, with rust on every metal surface, and moss and grass growing in weird places.

"I don't think anyone's here." Liam said as he entered the station itself.

Just then an eerie man walked in front of Liam, he was balding and his skin was pale and wrinkly. Liam jumped back and out of the station, everyone's eyes turned to the loud yelp that erupted from Liam.

"What are you all doing here?" The man asked, as he was chewing tobacco.

Niall cringed at the sighted the man, no doubt the man was very creepy.

Louis decided to be the brave man and speak up, "We were just looking for some gas and looking for directions to Tillerman Road?" Louis asked, his voice cracking a bit.

He was scared but he kept his ground. "You lot have no business being down there. You don't know what dangers are up that mountain." The man croaked.

"You've gotta be kidding, we were told that it was safe and we have a right to be up there." Harry said bravely.

The man stepped forward and Harry backed up, grabbing Louis' arm. "Do what you will, going up there is pure danger. But if you'd much rather take words from a whore." Everyone's eyes immediately widened at the words that came out of the man's mouth. Louis began to lunge at the man, but Liam and Niall held him back. Harry's eyes filled with pain at the man's words.

Zayn immediately stepped forward, "I don't appreciate you disrespecting my friends." Zayn growled.

The man and Zayn glared at each other for what seemed like hours.

"Whatever, I think we have enough gas, we're going." Liam said as he dragged Zayn back into the RV.

"You're all fools for going up there!" The man yelled.

The boys ignored him and started up the vehicle. The man gave one last glare and retreated back into the station.

"Jesus, what was that guy's problem?" Liam questioned.

Niall walked up to Harry, "You okay Harry?" Niall asked.

Harry nodded, "I can't believe he called me a whore." He said, while adjusting the beanie on his head.

Niall nodded and sat down on the couch across from Liam. The drive up the mountain was long and quiet. The air around them was awkward after the events that happened. But soon the boys reached the cabin.