Chapter 3

The boys gawked at the sight before them, it was a fairly large cabin and the forest surrounding it was gorgeous. Louis and Liam unloaded the vehicle while Niall, Harry and Zayn looked around at the scenery. Niall looked back at the bridge they had crossed and an odd feeling filled him.

"Niall, let's get into the cabin." Harry said.

Niall turned around and followed Harry and the other boys into the cabin.

When they entered they were all smiling, "Lou, your uncle has a great taste in cabin's" Harry said as he walked around looking at the pool table, fireplace and weird taxidermy on the wall.

"I agree!" Liam said, as he sat on the couch in front of the fireplace.

"Well, enough of this. Let's get to our rooms!" There were four bedrooms only, and of course Louis and Harry chose to share the master bedroom.

Niall walked into his room and placed his bag on his bed. The room was not too small, and not too big. There was a large mirror in the room and he walked up to it, looking at his reflection. He was a bit insecure and thought that no one would ever love him for him.

Liam walked into his room and was quite impressed, it had a nice view of the lake behind the cabin, but one feature that looked a bit disturbing to Liam. A painting that hung up on the wall of a woman being brutally sacrificed with four dead, rotting bodies laying beneath her.

Liam cringed at the painting, "Yeah, that won't do..." he said as he grabbed the painting and placed it on the ground.

Liam jumped at the sight of Niall on the other side of where the painting was. He was checking his reflection and fixing his hair. Liam waved his hand in front of Niall's face, but when Niall didn't respond he figured that it was one-way glass. Liam stared at Niall, Louis explained to Liam that he thought that Niall and him would be a cute couple.

Liam smiled when Niall stared at his reflection and sighed. Niall then began to remove his shirt and Liam's eyes widened. He was having an inner debate of whether he should let Niall continue or stop him. All of a sudden, Niall began to unbutton his jeans and started to remove both his boxers and jeans.

Liam acted quick and knocked on the wall that separated the two, "Hey! Uh- I don't think you should do that!" Liam yelled.

Niall paused and looked up, clearly confused as to what was happening. Liam opened his door and called everyone into his room. Niall and Zayn walked and then Louis and Harry entered hand in hand.

"Guys, there was this gruesome painting on the wall and I removed it, then this is what I saw. I stopped Niall from changing just in time." Liam explained.

"Dude, what kind of stuff was your uncle into?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know, he just told me the the place was pre-owned, this must be the old owners stuff." Louis explained.

Louis shrugged and left with with Harry and Zayn left after, leaving Niall and Liam alone.

"We can switch rooms, if you want." Liam suggested.

Niall snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Liam, "Really? Are you okay with that?" Niall asked.

"Yeah totally. By the way, I wouldn't have let you-"

"I know Liam, thank you." Niall interrupted.

Liam smiled and left to Niall's room. They switched rooms and Niall brought his luggage to his new room. Niall turned around but jumped when he saw Liam stripping his shirt off, he had thought that he covered the glass. Liam's abs were shown, and Niall couldn't help but stare.

Liam began to strip his shorts and boxers and Niall's eyes widened, "Oh......oh no." Niall fumbled with words.

He grabbed the painting and to cover the glass. Once he placed the painting on the glass, he was disgusted by the sight before him.

"Ok, let's cover that." Niall mumbled to himself, grabbing a blanket off the chair and draping it over the painting.

~*~

Liam and Niall ran up to the lake and jumped into the cold water. Harry and Louis walked up hand in hand and Zayn behind them. Niall decided that he would dress in he speedo, and Liam did enjoy the view.

"Guys! Get in!!" Liam yelled.

Harry shook his head, being too chicken. "Guys, What the hell is that?" Louis said, pointing in the water.

Niall and Liam looked around in the water but saw nothing. "It-it looks like........MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Louis yelled as he threw Harry in the water.

Harry screamed as he hit the water, the cold water hitting him like daggers. Everyone laughed at the now shivering boy in the water.

~*~

"OK! Bets everyone! Make your bets!" Robert yelled over the crowd of people. He had a board behind him stating the many monsters; including zombies, witches, ghosts, werewolves....you name it.

Everyone yelled out there bets for tonight, hoping that the boys would choose their monster.