18. "Truth"

Who do you think would make a good Skyla or Dante?

I went over to my mother's house just like I told her I would. She called first thing in the morning to confirm that I hadn't changed my plans.

Dante left my room at about eleven. I invited him to come with me out of courtesy, but thankfully he had other plans which I just assumed were with his creepy dad.

"I can't tell if she likes me or not. It was very uncomfortable the last time she was here." He confessed, resting his head on my lap.

"Eh, it's just the Botox. Besides, she found out about our one night stand."

He winced but didn't ask me how. "Well technically it wasn't a one night stand because you know," He pulled on the hem of my shirt with his teeth and then kissed my stomach. "We are still doing it."

"I rather not go into the details of my sex life with her."

"Because it's so dirty, stella? You don't want her to know all of the bad things you do to me and let me do to you?" Dante looked up at me innocently.

"Shut up." I punched his arm. "She was pissed when I lost my virginity just because I wasn't married yet." I didn't tell her when I lost it but somehow she knew, maybe the same way she knew I had had sex with Dante that night.

He laughed. "When was that?"

I gave him a shortened version of my first time which was almost a year into dating Nick. Actually, I didn't need to shorten the story because it wasn't a very long one.

We were watching a movie at his place when out of no where I said, let's have sex. It wasn't necessarily because I wanted to, I just wanted to get that first time over with.

Nick was such a sissy that I wondered if he was the one with the p@ssy and not me.

I was ready to go, but although he wasn't a virgin he was so nervous. "I don't want to hurt you blah blah f@cking blah."

If I wasn't concerned about that, then he shouldn't have been either. I just wanted it in and then out so I could no longer call myself a virgin. The whole in and out was really really fast, much faster than I'd expected...

"It actually sucked." I told Dante, reliving that night. "It was really quick and really uncomfortable." I mean it got better after a while, but that first time wasn't great.

"Poor, Skyla." His hand slipped up my shirt. "Too bad we didn't meet sooner, I would've rocked your world." He joked.

"My worlds been rocked many times, thank you very much. But how about you, what was your first time like?" It was only fair that he told me his now that he knew mine.

Dante closed his eyes and pretended to snore. "Don't avoid my question. I just told you one of the most embarrassing stories of my life.

"I know you shortened it." His eyes were still closed.

I grabbed him by the hair to tilt his head toward me. "Obviously. I didn't think you wanted to hear every little detail. You can shorten yours too."

"I was fifteen and stupid." He didn't elaborate, so I just looked at him waiting for something else. "She was older than me and much more experienced than I was and I now regret it even though at the time I thought it made me seem cool."

"Why did you regret it?"

"Eh, she was cheap, there was nothing real between us, you know?"

"Cheap? Was she a prostitute or something?"