Turtle X Reader The Lake House Pt. 1

Summer finally arrived and you decided to invite your friends April O'Neil, Casey Jones, and the turtles to your family lake house for the weekend. The house actually belonged to your grandparents and you asked them a few weeks ago if you could spend the weekend there with some friends of yours. They said yes but first you had to clean up and prepare the place along with the help of some of your cousins. You invited Master Splinter to come along but he declined because he thought it would be nice to enjoy some piece and quiet. Plus, someone had to watch the lair and feed Michelangelo's cat Klunk. You and April did some food shopping the day before and Casey brought the supplies like the coolers, matches, etc. April made sure to rent a large van to carry the stuff and the passengers. The turtles each packed what they were going to need into their own backpack. Michelangelo's pack was stuffed full, it was mostly comics but also his music player and his gamedude.

On the day of the trip, everyone made sure to meet up in the alley next to the antique shop at around noon. Casey was going to drive while you sat up front to give him directions to the place. The turtles appeared and dropped their stuff in the back. Deep down, you had a crush on one of the turtles and maybe this was the right opportunity to get closer with him and maybe tell him how you felt.

"Ok, does anyone need to use the bathroom before we leave?" April asked.

"No," everyone replied.

"Alright let's go," you cheerfully said.

You and the guys began to pile into the van and made themselves comfortable, the ride was about two and a half hours long. As Casey started the van Michelangelo suddenly shouted, "Wait! I have to go!"

Everyone groaned, April got out to unlock the door so Michelangelo could go inside. A few minutes later, Michelangelo came back and got back into the van while April locked the door before coming back in herself. With that, Casey drove the van out into the street and rode off. During the ride, you watched the road, April was watching the sights go by, Leonardo sat quietly, Raphael dozed off sometime ago, Donatello was looking through a robotics magazine, and Michelangelo was playing with his gamedude. About two hours in, Michelangelo was getting very bored.

"Are we there yet?" Michelangelo asked.

"No," you flatly replied.

"Can I drive?"

"No," Casey replied.

"I'm hungry!"

"Shut up Mikey!" His brothers shouted.

Casey leaned over toward you, "Please tell me we're almost there."

"Don't worry, we'll be there soon," you reassured.

After a half an hour, you all finally made it. Casey parked along the dirt gravel road, everyone got out to stretch their legs. Then they each stared in awe, the house was a log cabin style with two stories high and a large patio overlooking the lake. There was a garage next to it and behind the house was a small tool shed. In the backyard was a fairly large fire pit and close by was a large picnic table with a roof over the top. The whole area was surrounded by many tall tress. The closest neighbors you had were a little less than a mile away, thankfully they weren't here now so it'll be alright for the turtles to remain outside as long as they wanted.

"Wow," the turtles gasped.

"Impressive," Casey commented.

"I can believe your family owns this," April said.

"Yeah, we mostly use the place for big family get-togethers, special occasions, and vacation getaways," you said.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's head in," Casey said.