Michelangelo Ending

You were tired from all the fun you had today buy for some reason you were having a hard time falling asleep. You tossed and turned for a while but sleep just wasn't happening. You noticed April was already sleeping unable to sleep you decided to get up to get yourself some water. As you entered the hallway you saw a light coming from downstairs. Curious, you went down and saw that the TV was on and Michelangelo was sitting on the floor looking through a pile of movies.

"Mikey?" You said.

Michelangelo turned around, "Oh hi ______, what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep, how about you?"

"I couldn't sleep either so I'd thought I'd watch a movie, wanna join me?"

"Sure," you replied as you took a seat on the couch.

Michelangelo put the movie in and took a seat next to you. A minute later the title came up, it was Friday the 13th. Leave it to Michelangelo to pick out a movie about a serial killer attacking a group of people, at the lake, in the summer time. Of course this took place by a summer camp and you and the others were at a lake house. Nevertheless, it still sounded pretty scary thinking about it.

You sighed, "Really Mikey, you had to pick this movie?"

"What? Not scared are ya?" Michelangelo nudged you with his elbow.

"No actually, I'm more worried about you."

"Aw please I can handle it, I've seen it many times before."

"Oh really? Remember the time we had our movie night and Leo picked out Ringu?"

"Yeah so?"

"You wouldn't go near the TV set for three days."

"I got over it."

"Sure whatever you say."

"Come on ______, let's just enjoy the movie," Michelangelo said leaning back in his seat.

You made yourself comfortable in your seat while Michelangelo did the same. As the movie went on there were, of course, the usual jumpscares and other scary moments. You jumped a few times but the orange branded turtle jumped more than you did. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around you and held you close causing you to blush. His face was almost brushing up against yours and deep down you were hoping he's too into the movie to notice your face heating up from the physical contact. Deep down, you always had a crush on Michelangelo since you met him, he was funny, cute, and a really sweet guy.

When the final scare came up, Michelangelo opened his mouth like he was going to scream. You quickly covered his mouth with your hand muffling it a bit making sure he didn't wake up everyone in the house. Soon the ending credits were rolling signaling that the movie was over. You removed your hand and reached for the remote to turn it off. The orange clad turtle still had his arms wrapped around you even though the movie ended minutes ago.

"You ok Mikey?" You asked.

He let you go and rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah, I'm great."

"You sure about that?" You raised a brow, "You seamed pretty freaked out when Jason made his appearance and dragged the girl underwater."

"Oh come on that was nothing."

"Really, I had to keep you from screaming right there and yet you and your brothers went through crazier stuff. Plus I was involved a few times like when the Purple Dragons kidnapped me to get to you guys then you all came to my rescue."

"Don't you worry, I'll make sure those Purple Dragons don't come after you again on my watch," Michelangelo said before he gave you a kiss on the cheek.

You blinked in surprise then blushed, "Umm wow."

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me there," Michelangelo flustered.

"No, it's ok," you reassured still blushing yourself.

As you were about to kiss the orange branded turtle on the cheek, he turned his head at the same time and you ended up kissing him on the lips. You and Michelangelo's eye widened in surprise at first but you both relaxed into it. Michelangelo wrapped his arms around your figure as you placed your hands onto his shoulders. After a minute or two you both slowly pulled away.

"______, does this mean you like me, like really like me?"

"Of course I do, why do you ask?"

"Because I really like you a lot," Michelangelo blushed slightly.

You giggled before you kissed him on his lips for a moment and you two cuddled on the couch for a while. Eventually Michelangelo fell asleep snuggled up against you. You carefully got yourself up and placed a blanket over him. Before you headed upstairs you gave the orange branded turtle a kiss on the cheek.

The next morning, you woke up, got out of bed, and headed down to the kitchen where you saw the orange branded turtle was making breakfast. You weren't expecting him to be up early especially on vacation. He was currently making pancakes using the remaining pancake mix. You walked up to the orange clad turtle and gave him a hug.

"Morning Mikey," you said.

"Morning _____," he replied.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm doing great," he smiled.

You looked over at the remaining eggs in the egg carton, "Hey would you mind if I made some scrambled eggs?"

"Not at all," Michelangelo replied, then you started on making the batch of scrambled eggs.

Eventually, April, Casey, and the rest of the turtles came down for some food. They noticed you and Michelangelo preparing breakfast April decided to help step up the table while everyone else got themselves settled. You took a plate and helped yourself to some eggs and pancakes and took a seat next to Michelangelo. As everyone enjoyed the breakfast you two made Michelangelo stood up from his seat and tapped his glass with his fork.

"Attention everyone, I'd like to make an important announcement. ______ and I are together."

Raphael almost choked on his food while everyone was stunned for a moment. Michelangelo grinned while you just sat there with your face turning a shade of pink.

"Wow," Casey gasped.

"Congratulations Mike," Donatello said.

"I'm happy for ya bro," Leonardo said.

"Who knew our baby brother would get a girlfriend before us?" Raphael said.

"Congrats to both of you," April said.

"Aw thanks," you replied.

After breakfast, everyone relaxed a bit before it was time to pack up. You packed up your clothes and other items while everyone else did the same. When you were heading down the stairs Michelangelo insisted on taking your bag to the van. You made sure to lock both doors before you went into the van. Casey started the van and went down the road that brought them here. About a half an hour into the ride home you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned your head around and saw Michelangelo looking back at you.

"Hey _____?" Michelangelo whispered.

"Yeah Mikey?"

"I was wondering, would you like to go out on a date with me after we get home?"

"Sure," you smiled.

"One more thing, we need to do this again real soon," Michelangelo mentioned. You thought about it for a second, you need to talk to your grandparents about it first and see what they have to say about it.

"We'll see," you said.