Turtle X Reader The Lake House Pt. 2

The next morning, you slowly opened your eyes and woke up, it was pretty early but you were still pretty hyped up from the trip. Unable to go back to sleep, you got up while making sure you didn't wake April and went downstairs to the kitchen. You got yourself a glass of (juice/milk/water) then sat down at the table. You took a few sips as you relaxed in your seat. After a few more minutes, you got up, went to the cupboard, and pulled out a large box of pancake mix. Then you got out a large mixing bowl and a hand mixer. When you went by the kitchen window, you saw Leonardo outside practicing with his katanas. You figured Leonardo wanted to take advantage of the fresh morning air while he's here. You let out a light chuckle before you went on to get the rest of the ingredients. Since there were six people plus yourself you decided to double the batch to make enough for everyone. As you were adding the ingredients into the bowl April came into the kitchen and started up the coffee machine.

"Morning April," you said.

"Morning _____, you're up early," April said.

You smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, I guess I'm still excited about the trip and I thought I get started on making breakfast."

"Oh what are we having?"

"Pancakes," you chirped.

"Mmm sounds great," April smiled, "Do you need any help?"

"No I got it but thanks anyway," you replied.

Sometime later, Donatello came downstairs and entered the kitchen. He noticed you were measuring the pancake mix and adding it to the bowl and April was sitting down at the table.

"Morning," Donatello said.

"Morning Don," you and April said in unison.

"Is coffee almost ready?" Donatello asked.

"It should be ready in a few minutes," April replied.

"Great, and ______ what's for breakfast pancakes?" Donatello asked.

"How'd you guess?" You said.

"Because I can see the pancake box from here," Donatello replied pointing toward the box behind you.

"Of course," you said.

As soon as the coffee was ready, April poured some into her mug. Donatello got himself one then sat down at the table. Then Casey came down and went into the kitchen with a yawn. "Morning," Casey said as he stretched his arms over his head.

"Morning Casey, how'd you sleep?" April asked.

"Like a rock," he replied before he took a seat at the table.

"That's nice," you said.

Finally Leonardo came into the kitchen, got himself a glass of water, and took a seat at the table along with the others. Then the pancake batter was all mixed and ready to go but two turtles haven't come down yet. You'd thought about making the pancakes now but you wanted to make sure everyone up before doing so.

"Hey Don, are Raph and Mikey up yet?" You asked.

"I'm pretty sure they're still asleep," Donatello replied.

"Well we'd better wake them up for breakfast then," Leonardo said.

"Yeah, I'm starting to get hungry," Casey said.

"I'll go wake them," Donatello said as he made his way toward the stairs.

About a minute or two later, Donatello came back with a big grin on his face. He looked like he was trying really hard not to laugh.

"Donnie what is it?" April asked.

"You've gotta see this," Donatello said trying hold back a chuckle.