Chapter 1

Hi guys!  My name is Aaliyah and this is my first story on Wattpad.  I always loved writing stories and decided to write a HnK fanfic since there's not a lot of them around.  I hope you enjoy my story! ^_^

Genora's POV
Shura was normally very warm at night, but it was calm and cool. The cold air danced on my skin, making a sensational chill go down my spine. I shivered and gazed at the sky. The Seven Stars of Hokuto were as bright as ever. I was briefly reminded of the prophesies that told of our savior although I didn't care much about who it was.
When I was 13, I was brought, or should I say, kidnapped by the Shura General Kaioh. He loved me but I could never be his bride, for I loved another. His beautiful crystal blue eyes matched his hair perfectly. His tall and well built frame complimented his prominent features even more. He was a trickster and always picked on Raoh The Conqueror in our childhood, but was always kind to me. Although I fell in love with him, his heart was set on Yuria. Shortly after my 13th birthday, Kaioh kidnapped me and brought me here. I buried my face in my hands as I sobbed.
Moments later, Kaioh entered the room. He simply walked up to me and held my face in his calloused hands. He stroked my cheek with a sorrowful expression in his face and then leaned in to kiss me. I suddenly backed away and a frown spread across his scarred face, and then he turned to walk away. "I hate you." I muttered. Kaioh sighed. "Denying me won't help you meet Juza." He spoke, calmly. This only made me cry even more. "Serve your purpose here and become my bride, and perhaps I will let you see him for a short period of time." After that, he left the room and shut the door with a loud thud. I knew he was not a man of his words. A devil in disguise.