Chapter 3

Genora's P.O.V
I dashed to my room and flung open my dresser and grabbed every piece of clothing I could lay my eyes on. Sayaka gave me a red clothing bag that I stuffed to the brim with everything I had. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed the bag and shoved it underneath my bed before sitting on it. "Come in." I said. Moments later, Kaioh opened the door and my excited face quickly turned into a gloomy one. "How is my beautiful flower feeling?" He said in a sickingly sweet tone while rubbing my arms. I gently pushed him away and he sighed. "You try my patience, woman. Soon, you shall bear my children. So I need not worry. Even if you don't willingly bed me, you will be forced." I looked at him, utterly shocked and he smiled, and vehemently kissed me. As soon as he left I cautiously took my bag out from underneath the bed and packed wherever few belongings I had left. 
I heard a knock on the door.  "Yes? Who is it?" I asked.  "It's me, Sayaka!" Beamed the joyous young woman. I smiled. "Come in." Sayaka came in the room and dropped her jaw at the sight of my bag. "A part of me doesn't want you to leave, Jenny. You're like a younger sister to me. And who knows what Kaioh will do once you are gone." She frowned.  I noticed her tear stained cheeks.  "Hey, come on. You know I don't want to leave you and I really care about you and appreciate those times when you'd stick up for me against your stubborn brother, but this is what I must do. I don't belong here. I don't belong in Shura." I explained. "I understand, Genora." She sighed.  "I'll escort you out if you'd like."  "I would appreciate that."  I responded. We scurried out of my large room down the quiet hallway.
The walls were decorated with golden candelabras and dark red paint, making the hallway seem much darker than it was. Portraits of the great Majin Kaioh were on each and every corner of the large hallway.  Despite the scorching sun's light pouring in through the large windows, the mansion was forever darkened. Tainted. Just like Kaioh's heart. Footsteps echoed as we elegantly fixed our postures and continued to walk. "Lady Genora." A servant bowed down and spoke. I nodded my head and give a smile as I continued walking down the dark corridor with Sayaka.
We made our way down the stairs where I saw Hyou. Sayaka approached him, not looking at him. "Genora has decided that she wishes to leave Shura to be with her beloved." She mumbled. Hyou's jaw dropped in shock. "B-but, she cannot! If Kaioh finds out she's missing, all hell will break loose on Shura! As if it isn't bad enough." "I'm sorry Hyou, but Genora deserves to be-" Hyou cut Sayaka off. "I can't let you do this. I can't let you sacrifice thousands of lives for the sake of one woman's happiness." Hyou turned to me. "I'll let you go for a while, but you must return within two month's time. I can persuade Kaioh until then." I smiled at Hyou and hugged him. "Thank you. Thank you so much Hyou!" I felt his large arms wrap around me. I heard him chuckle. "Don't forget our promise." He spoke in a more serious tone. "Sayaka, escort the lady outside and arrange a carriage to be taken to the docks. I will wait for Kaioh to return from his hunting trip. Sayaka nodded. "Come, Genora." She grabbed my arm and took me outside.